2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd November 2015, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Solapur University MA History Syllabus

The Revised Semester Pattern Syllabus of M. A. Part – I History course offered by Solapur University as my exams are near by and you need it for preparation of the exam is as follows:

Semester – I

UNIT – I :- Introduction, Meaning of History, Nature, Scope and Definitions of History

UNIT – II :- 1) Kinds of History. 2) Auxiliary Science.

UNIT – III :- 1) Causation, Theory and Laws of History. 2) Interpretation of History : Marxist and Hegel.

UNIT – IV :- Research Methodology 1) Steps of Research Methodology. 2) Sources – Primary, Secondary. 3) Sources of Modern Technique.

Semester – II

UNIT – I :- Chronology and Period. 1) Chronology 2) Period.

UNIT – II :- Theories and Themes of History. 1) Cyclical Theory, Sociological Theory, Ecological Theory. 2) Indian Themes : Labour and Peasant, Varna, Jati, Religion and Culture.

UNIT – III :- Rewriting of History. 1) Medieval Period : Arab, Persian, Indian. 2) Modern Period : Rajwade, Khare and Pagadi’s approach to writing history and subaltern approach.

UNIT – IV :- Eminent Historians. 1) Arnold Toyanbee. 2) G. S. Sardesai. 3) Nilkanth Shastri. 4) Irfan Habib. 5) Sir Jadunath Sarkar.

Solapur University MA History Part I Syllabus

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Solapur University MA History Part I Syllabus.pdf (152.3 KB, 123 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in