2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th June 2015, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Software Project Management Syllabus Kurukshetra University

As you are looking for the BTECH 7TH Semester Computer Science Engg Syllabus of Kurukshetra University , here I am providing same for you .

Unit-1

Conventional Software Management : Evolution of software economics, Improving software economics: reducing product size, software processes, team effectiveness, automation through, Software environments, Principles of modem software management.

Unit-2

Software Management Process : Framework,: Life cycle phases- inception, elaboration, construction and training phase. Artifacts of the process- the artifact sets, management artifacts, engineering artifacts, and pragmatics artifacts, Model based software architectures, Workflows of the process, Checkpoints of the process.

Unit-3

Software Management Disciplines : Iterative process planning, Project organizations and responsibilities, Process automation, Project control and process instrumentation core metrics, management indicators, life cycle expectations, Process discriminates.

Books

Software Project Management, Walker Royee, Addison Wesley, 1998

Project management 2/e, Maylor.

Managing the Software Process, Humphrey.

Managing Global Software Projects. Ramesh, TMfH, 2001
29th November 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends, is there any one can provide me B.tech 7th Semester Computer Science Engineering Syllabus of Kurukshetra University? I’m doing B.tech in computer science from Kurukshetra University for my exam I wants list of syllabus of 7th sem please provide me?
29th November 2015, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

Here I’m giving you software project management syllabus of 7th sem B.tech computer science according to kurukshetra university:

Software Project Management

Unit-1
Conventional Software Management : Evolution of software economics, Improving software economics: reducing product size, software processes, team effectiveness, automation through, Software environments, Principles of modem software management.

Unit-2
Software Management Process : Framework,: Life cycle phases- inception, elaboration, construction and training phase. Artifacts of the process- the artifact sets, management artifacts, engineering artifacts, and pragmatics artifacts, Model based software architectures, Workflows of the process, Checkpoints of the process.

Unit-3
Software Management Disciplines : Iterative process planning, Project organizations and responsibilities, Process automation, Project control and process instrumentation core metrics, management indicators, life cycle expectations, Process discriminates.

In this university there will be 8 questions in all. Two questions will be set from each unit.

Here I’m also provide some books name:

Books
1.Software Project Management, Walker Royee, Addison Wesley, 1998
2.Project management 2/e, Maylor.
3.Managing the Software Process, Humphrey.
4.Managing Global Software Projects. Ramesh, TMfH, 2001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in