2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th September 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

SMU University Swansea

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the MA 3D Computer Animation Course of the Swansea Metropolitan University ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Swansea metropolitan university MBA top up
Police Station Accreditation Course Swansea University
Swansea University MBA Fees
Barclays Bank Oxford Street Swansea
MBA swansea metropolitan
MBA Swansea University
Barclays Bank Swansea Opening Times
Barclays Bank Oxford St Swansea
Swansea MBA
15th September 2017, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SMU University Swansea

Swansea Metropolitan University (Welsh: Prifysgol Fetropolitan Abertawe) is the former name of the university based in Swansea, Wales, UK which on 1 August 2013 merged with and became a constituent campus of the University of Wales Trinity Saint David.

The Information About the MA 3D Computer Animation Course of the Swansea Metropolitan University is given below

About the Program :
This programme is designed to furnish graduates, and other entry-qualified students who wish to further their scholarship, animation experience, practical application and reinforce their professional attributes, with an experience which will further encourage and develop their creativity, expand their practical capabilities and sharpen their media awareness and critical faculties.

Duration : 1 year

Course Module :

3D Animation (Part I)
Production Methods (Part I)
Production Management (Part I)
Pre-Production (Part I)
Post Production (Part I)
Major Project (Part II)

Admission Criteria :
A degree, or equivalent, in an appropriate discipline. The nature of the programme is such that candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds will be considered.

For graduates of non-UK universities, sufficient command of spoken and written English to meet the demands of the programme (eg IELTS 6.5 or equivalent).

For more Information you may Contact to the Swansea Metropolitan University the contact Detials Are given below

Contact Detials
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Carmarthen Campus
Carmarthen SA31 3EP
Tel: 01267 676767

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in