2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th March 2013, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SMU MBA result august

Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) has published Jan/ Feb 2013 result on to the official website.

Now you are looking for the result so you have to go in the result page from the home page.

In the home page click on the Result section which is located in the middle of the page.

After this you will redirect on another page. The page will looks like same as below image.

Enter Your Registration Number and Your Email ID and Enter Your Mobile Number then click on submit button then you will get your result.
6th November 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I had given exam of second semester of the MBA program in Sikkim Manipal University please give me information where should I check my result?
6th November 2015, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Sikkim Manipal University is one of the best universities in distance learning program in any form of education Sikkim Manipal University is a co-educational public-private funded university located in Gangtok, Sikkim, India.

As you want to known about the result of MBA second semester here let you know all the result declared by the SMU is been published on the result portal of the SMU website

Here is the procedure to go to the SMU result portal

Go to official website of Sikkim Manipal University
This page look like

On the bottom of this page there is a option of result just click on that tag and you will navigate to the page which look like

On this page there is option of know your result click on the tag and you will reached to the result page of the SMU
Just fill the roll number and date of birth of your and you will find the result this page look like

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in