2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th July 2012, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SMU MBA Assignments

As per your requirement here I am providing you the assignment of the subject Management Process and Organizational Behaviour of SMU (MBA).

MB0038 –Management Process and Organizational Behaviour

Assignment Set- 1

Note: Each Question carries 10 marks. Answer all the questions.

Q1. State the characteristics of management.

Q2. What are the 14 principles of management of Henri Fayol?

Q3. Distinguish between internal and external forces of change.

Q4. Define emotional intelligence. Explain Goleman’s model of emotional intelligence.

Q5. Explain the different leadership styles as per Managerial – Leadership Grid Theory.

Q6. Mr. Suresh Kumar is the VP- HR of a leading financial services company. He is having a meeting with Ms. Rejani Chandran leading HR consultant. Mr. Suresh is concerned about creating an environment that helps in increasing the job satisfaction amongst employees. Assume that you are Ms. Rejani, the HR consultant. What suggestions you will give to Mr. Suresh, for creating an environment that increases job satisfaction?
6th December 2012, 11:51 AM
khusi singh

i need smu solved assignment of 4th sem fall drive 2012 . plz provide on asap...
12th February 2013, 03:59 PM
pooja jethyaq

SMU MBA assignments

I am MBA student of Sikkim Manipal University so tell me from where can I free download its assignment?
13th February 2013, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SMU MBA assignments

You want Sikkim Manipal University MBA assignment so I have its assignment which I am sharing with you:

Q1. Explain the basic competitive priorities considered while formulating operations strategy by

a firm?

After collectively considering the products and services demanded by customers, strengths and weaknesses of competitors, the environment, and the firm’s own strengths, weaknesses, cultures, and resources, proficient firms can formulate their vision as expressed through the mission statement. This statement expresses the organization’s values and aspirations; basically its reason or purpose for existence. Based on this mission statement the firm will formulate its business strategy. This business strategy is a long-term plan for accomplishing the mission set forth in the mission statement. Each function within the business can then derive its own strategy in support of the firm’s overall business strategy (financial strategy, marketing strategy, and operations strategy).

Operations strategy is the collective concrete actions chosen, mandated, or stimulated by corporate strategy. It is, of course, implemented within the operations function. This operations strategy binds the various operations decisions and actions into a cohesive consistent response to competitive forces by linking firm policies, programs, systems, and actions into a systematic response to the competitive priorities chosen and communicated by the corporate or business strategy. In simpler terms, the operations strategy specifies how the firm will employ its operations capabilities to support the business strategy.

For complete assignment paper you are free to download attached file.
Attached Files
File Type: doc SMU MBA Assignment.doc (122.5 KB, 159 views)
27th August 2013, 12:08 PM
ankit.sharma

what are the element of total reward?
29th September 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Kindly Send me SMU (MBA 1st semester) solved Assignment, i need urgently tomorrow is last date for Assignment submition . Please help me Sir.(here i am attaching my Que paper)

Please do the needful.
vspro23@gmail.com
18th March 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University. I need to prepare my assignments. Can you provide me some assignments of MBA.
18th March 2015, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator

Assignments are written in such a way that students can change them as per their requirements. Sikkim Manipal University assist SMU students of organization stream to get prepare their assignments.

Preparing assignments may be a problem for those who are working and due to lack of time it may be difficult to submit assignments.

Here I am giving you some questions of MBA Assignments.
Q1. Define the terms ‘strategy’. Explain the following:
a) Corporate strategy
b) Business strategy
c) Functional strategy

Q2. Define the term ‘management’. Explain the Behavioral science theory and Systems theory.

Q3. Give the definition and importance of planning in an organisation and explain the steps in planning.

Q4. Define the term Controlling? What are the prerequisites of effective control?

Q5. What are ‘attitudes’? Explain the components and functions of attitude.

Q6. Define leadership. Write a brief note on ‘Contingency Theories of Leadership’.

Q7. People's productivity key to Indian manufacturing competitiveness: Boston Consulting Group

Q8. List the elements of operations strategy. Explain any TWO elements of operations strategy.

Q9. What are the basic capacity (production) options a company can choose?

Q10. Write short notes on: a. Qualitative methods of forecasting b. Taguchi’s quality loss function

Q11. Describe the process of value analysis.

Q12. Write short notes on a. Tools for implementation of operations b. Fixed position layout

For the answers of questions above you need to download the PDF file. These are below:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf SMU MBA assignment.pdf (41.6 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf SMU MBA assignment-1.pdf (60.1 KB, 79 views)
16th April 2015, 12:50 PM

Re: SMU MBA assignments

Hi.....
I am a student of ksou now i need a 1st sem assignment questions of 2015 ..
Could you pls help me..

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in