2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Sliet set

Hi guys can you plztell me the in which month SLIET SET Application Form will be filled for appear in SLIET SET as I am thinking to appear in this exam this year ??
Similar Threads
Thread
SLIET hostel
Sliet icd
SLIET map
www sliet ac com
SLIET Counseling
SLIET College
Sliet pdf
Jet sliet
Sliet mba
Sliet set iii
Sliet ac
Sliet fee
MBA in SLIET
SLIET Jobs
SLIET ac SET
Sliet bom
SLIET address
SLIET Contact
SLIET Syllabus SET 3
Sliet phd
2nd January 2016, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sliet set

As you want to fill SLIET SET application form but I want to tel you that its dates has been gone , here is dates info

Important Dates
Start of Application Process February 01, 2015
SET 2015 Closure of ONLINE Application April 8, 2015 – Extended upto April 12, 2015
Date of Entrance Test April 26, 2015

But for next year reference I am telling you some use ful info related to SLIET SET application form

Application Procedure

You apply ONLINE to SLIET Longowal free of cost if they satisfy the above eligibility conditions.

You can download information brochure SET-from sliet official site Brochure and instructions for filling ONLINE application should be studied carefully before filling the ONLINE application form. you desirous of getting admission under the PWD Scheme must mark the PWD column in the ONLINE Application Form. Choice of centre for exam may also be filled carefully.

No fee is to be paid for the Entrance Examination.

Details of SLIET Entrance Test and the prescribed syllabi are given in its brochure. You seeking admission in ICD programme are required to appear for you will prepare for entrance test accordingly.

Admit Card will mention your roll number and centre will be available ONLINE.
You appear for the SLIET Entrance Test at the centre allotted to them. You are advised to reach the centre well in time along with the admit card.

Application Fee

Last year the application fees was as follows.Category Application Fee
General & Other Categories (Boys) 1200
General & Other Categories (Girls) 800
SC / ST (Boys and Girls) 600

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in