2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Sliet Longowal Admission

I have passed the 12th with science stream having PCM subjects and now want to get admission in B.E. program at Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology so please tell me the Last Date of Registration for admission? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Longowal District Sangr
KV Sliet Longowal
SLIET Longowal Placement Record
Director SLIET Longowal
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sliet Longowal
SLIET Longowal contact number
Jobs at Sliet Longowal
SLIET Longowal Placements
Longowal SLIET
Area Of SLIET Longowal
SLIET Longowal Punjab
SLIET Longowal MBA
SLIET Longowal phd admission
SLIET Longowal Area
SLIET Longowal Ranking
SLIET SANT Longowal
SLIET Phd Longowal
SLIET Longowal Engineering College Ranking
Sliet University Longowal Sangrur
Sliet University Longowal
7th August 2018, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Re: Sliet Longowal Admission

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the B.E (Lateral Entry) Admission of the Sliet Longowal ?
7th August 2018, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sliet Longowal Admission

Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology (SLIET), established by the Government of India, provides technical education in emerging areas of Engineering & Technology. It caters to the requirement of technical manpower at various levels by adopting the concept of modular system in imparting technical education with emphasis on practical training in industry.

The Details of the B.E (Lateral Entry) Admission is given below

Bachelor of Engineering is a continuation of technical expertise acquired in corresponding Diploma Programs and offers an opportunity to Diploma holders to obtain Bachelor Degree in Engineering

Duration : 3 year

Eligibility: All candidates who have passed Diploma course in any discipline from SLIET or from any other polytechnic affiliated with any State Board of Technical Education and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), securing 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) are eligible
Those who are appearing in final examination may also apply

For more Information you may Contact to the Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology the contact details Are given below

Contact Details

Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology
Address: Campus Road, Sangrur, Longowal, Punjab 148106

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in