2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sliet icd

Hello sir I heard that Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology has launched 3-Yr ICD and 4-Yr Degree Programme so would you please provide me details about this….
Similar Threads
Thread
SLIET hostel
SLIET map
www sliet ac com
SLIET Counseling
SLIET College
Sliet pdf
Jet sliet
Sliet mba
Sliet set iii
Sliet ac
Sliet fee
Sliet set
MBA in SLIET
SLIET Jobs
SLIET ac SET
Sliet bom
SLIET address
SLIET Contact
SLIET Syllabus SET 3
Sliet phd
23rd July 2015, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sliet icd

Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) was established in 1989 and it is Deemed University and public engineering institution with

Yes it is right that Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology has launched 3-Yr ICD and 4-Yr Degree Programme

Here I am providing you details about this course…

3-yr Integrated Certificate Diploma (ICD) program for matriculate (10th Standerd) candidates

Admission to ICD will be made through All India Test (SET) Conducted by Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology…

4-yr Degree program (Admission through JEE mains)

Students who successfully completing 2yrs of the 3-yr ICD program shall be awarded a certificate which would be equivalent to 10+2

3-Yr ICD program details

Contact detail:
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology
Longowal Campus Road
Sangrur, Punjab 148106

Map;
[MAP]Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology[/MAP]
9th January 2020, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the ICD 1st Sem Syllabus offered by SLIET (Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal)?
9th January 2020, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

The ICD 1st Sem Syllabus offered by SLIET (Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal) is as follows:

Title of the course : CHEMISTRY-I
Subject Code : CY-111
Credit : 5 (Lecture 4; Practical 1)

Course Outlines

Unit I Atomic Structure

Introduction to atom and its constituent particles, Bohr’s model of atom, Line spectrum of hydrogen, Dual nature of radiation, de Broglie’s relationship, Uncertainty principle, Quantum numbers, Shapes of orbitals, Pauli’s exclusion principle, Aufbau Energy ranking rule, Hund’s rule, Electronic configuration of atoms

Modern periodic table
Modern periodic table, Periodic properties (ionization potential, electron affinity, atomic and ionic radii), Variation of periodic properties along a period and group, Introduction to s and pblock elements

Chemical Bonding
Types of chemical bond (ionic, covalent, cooordinate), Lewis structure, Valence bond theory,
VSEPR theory, Hybridization, Molecular orbital theory of homonuclear diatomic molecules,
Vanderwaal forces, Hydrogen bond, Metallic bond

Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
Law of chemical equilibrium, Le Chatelier’s principle, Law of mass action, Equilibrium constant, Ionic equilibrium – ionization of acids and bases, Strong and weak electrolytes, Degree of ionization, Concept of pH, Hydrolysis of salts, Common Ion effect and Solubility product, Concept of acids and bases, Buffer solutions

Unit II Chemical Thermodynamics

Concepts of extensive and intensive properties, State functions, First law of Thermodynamics:

Internal energy, Enthalpy, Heat capacity and Specific heat, Applications of First law of thermodynamics, Hess’s law of constant heat summation, Second law of thermodynamics: Entropy, Free energy, Spontaneity of a chemical reaction, Free-energy change and Chemical equilibrium

Organic Chemistry
Classification and IUPAC nomenclature of organic compounds, Inductive effect, Electromeric effect, Resonance and Hyperconjugation, Electrophiles and Nucleophiles Reaction
Intermediates - carbocations, carbanions, free radicals, Types of organic reactions, Stereoisomerism: Optical, Geometrical and Conformational

Environmental chemistry
Environmental pollutants: soil, water and air pollution, Chemical reactions in atmosphere,
Kinds of smog, Major atmospheric pollutants, Acid rain, Ozone and its reactions, Effects of the depletion of ozone layer, Greenhouse effect and Global warming – Industrial air pollution, Green chemistry as an alternative tool for reducing pollution

ICD 1st Sem Syllabus Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in