2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

SLIET ac SET

I want to get admission in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology and for that I want to get the details of SET so can you provide me that as it is very urgent for me?
Similar Threads
Thread
SLIET hostel
Sliet icd
SLIET map
www sliet ac com
SLIET Counseling
SLIET College
Sliet pdf
Jet sliet
Sliet mba
Sliet set iii
Sliet ac
Sliet fee
Sliet set
MBA in SLIET
SLIET Jobs
Sliet bom
SLIET address
SLIET Contact
SLIET Syllabus SET 3
Sliet phd
6th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SLIET ac SET

As you want to get the details of SET of Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology so here is the information of the same for you:

Important Dates:
Start of Application Process February 01, 2015
SET 2015 Closure of ONLINE Application March 31, 2015 –
Extended till April 12,2015
Date of Entrance Test April 26, 2015

As you can see the dates for the year of 2015 have been passed so these dates can be considered for the year of 2016 as tentative.

Admission Structure of SLIET:

SLIET SET 2015 Exam Pattern:
There will be only one paper of two & half hours duration and of 150 marks for SET-I, SET-1A, SET-II & SETIII. For SET-V, it shall be of two hours duration and having 100 marks.

The questions will be of objective type with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response, one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted. However, no deduction of marks will be made if no response is indicated for an item in the OMR Answer Sheet. The candidates appearing for Examination are advised not to attempt such item in the answer sheet if they are not sure of the correct response.

Medium of Examination:
The medium of entrance examination for SET-IA, SET-II, SET-III and SET-V will be English. However, for candidates appearing in the entrance test for 3 -Year ICD Program (SET-I), question paper for Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics will be provided in English, Hindi & Punjabi language as per choice of the candidate filled in the application form at the time of registration.

SLIET SET I:
SLIET Entrance Test (SET-I) for admission to ICD Programme will consist of one paper of two and half hours duration.
This paper will have 150 objective type questions of 150 marks from English, General Knowledge, Mental Aptitude, Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
Answers of all the objective type questions are to be filled in the OMR answer sheet given separately during the Examination.
There will be 25% negative marking for wrong answers.

SLIET SET II:
SLIET Entrance Test (SET-II) for admission to 2 year Diploma Programme will consist of one paper of two and half hours duration.
This paper will have 150 objective type questions of 150 marks from English, General Knowledge, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Answers of the objective type questions are to be filled in the OMR answer sheet given separately during the Examination.

SLIET SET III:
SLIET Entrance Test (SET-III) for admission to B.E. (Lateral Entry) will consist of one paper of two and half hours duration.
This paper will have 150 objective type questions of 150 marks from English, General Knowledge, Mental Aptitude, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Basics of Engineering (appropriate group).
Answers of the objective type questions are to be filled in the OMR answer sheet given separately during the Examination.

SLIET SET IV:
No exam. Admission will be on basis of CAT / GATE Scores.

SLIET SET V:
SLIET Entrance Test (SET-V) for admission to Ph.D. Programme will consist of one paper of two hours duration.
This paper will have 100 objective type questions of 100 marks.

Reservations:
The extent of reservation will be as under:-
For Scheduled Caste (SC) 15%
For Scheduled Tribes (ST) 7.5%
For Physically Handicapped (PH) 3%
For Other Backward Classes (OBC) 27%
Few seats are available to NRI/Foreign Nationals in UG/PG programmes under DASA scheme.

Territorial Quota:
Quota for Punjab State (excluding Chandigarh) 75%
Quota for Other States and U.T. (including Chandigarh) 25%

Application Fee:
Category Application Fee
General & Other Categories (Boys) 1200
General & Other Categories (Girls) 800
SC / ST (Boys and Girls) 600

SET Admission Notification:

Contact Details:
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology
Longowal Campus Road