2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2012, 04:36 PM
mohd rashid khan

SKU Rationalization Analysis

I want to know about the SKU rationalization so please can you give me the information about SKU Rationalization Analysis and also provide me the page where I can get the detail of SKU Rationalization Analysis?
Similar Threads
Thread
Analysis Of IBPS PO 3
Volumetric analysis IIT JEE
CLAT Analysis
JEE Advanced Analysis
Analysis Of JEE Advanced
SRM Analysis
MBA Quantitative Analysis
Mah CET Analysis
Break even analysis MBA
MBA Analysis
MAH CET Result Analysis
JMET analysis
GRE data analysis
CVP Analysis MBA Project
SAS Statistical Analysis
MBA pestle analysis
Abc analysis MBA
MBA ppt on ratio analysis
IIT Madras BET Analysis
IIT Madras Sem Analysis
2nd August 2012, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SKU Rationalization Analysis

You want details about SKU rationalization so here is some details:

Purpose
With 30-40,000 items in a typical store it’s a wonder any shopper can find or choose anything. But of course, consumers don’t view the entire store at once, or even an aisle or shelf at once. Humans naturally process the myriad stimuli facing them at every turn by creating groupings of similar content, context or relevance. In a food store, for instance, shoppers aren’t overwhelmed by 724 kinds of produce because they don’t experience every variety as a separate choice. The exotic fruits are grouped together, as are the potatoes and yams, the lettuce bags, and the apples. Therefore, businesses have strong incentives not just to offer options but to help customers navigate those choices, and the wise vendor starts with an understanding of how consumers group the products in his or her category.7
A well-designed purchase decision hierarchy study helps manufacturers uncover unmet consumer needs, determines segmentation, and demonstrates substitutability. The results can also be particularly helpful with shelving decisions since, in theory, the progression of consumer choices can be mirrored at least to some degree by the shelving layout.

For complete detail please download pdf file which I am uploading for you and it is free for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SKU rationalization.pdf (279.5 KB, 717 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in