2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2015, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SK University PhD Notification-15

SK University stands for Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a public university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India, set up on July 25, 1981.

As you want to know about the SK University PhD Notification so here I am providing you the details related to the programme below

Tentative Dates:
1) Submission of online application starts from 23 April 2015.
2) Last date for the uploading of filled in application without late fee is 22 may 2015
3) Last date with a late fee is 30 May 2015.

For more details I am attaching the PDF and I am providing you some information from the PDF out

Admission Process: Admission into the Ph.D programme consists of two parts – a written test and an interview. The written test is limited to Indian nationals only. Foreign nationals can appear directly for the interview if they are residents in India and have Indian degrees of the qualifying exam. Candidates having UGC-CSIR JRF or GATE qualified M.Tech. Computer Science degree are eligible to appear directly for the interview. Given below are the considerations and minimum requirements for the waiver of the written test.

Candidates having UGC-CSIR JRF are eligible to appear directly for interview. 40 marks are assumed in lieu of written test marks. However, to gain more than the minimum marks they are strongly advised to appear for the written test.

GATE qualified M.Tech Computer Science students with 8.5 CPI or equivalent can opt for an exemption of written test and the GATE score will be scaled to 75% in lieu of written test marks.

SK University PhD Notification-15

Contact Details:

Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Kadiri - Ananthapur Hwy, Kandukuru,
Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515591
Phone: 085542 55700

[MAP]Sri Krishnadevaraya University[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SK University PhD Notification-15.PDF (1.15 MB, 91 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in