2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

SK University MSC

I am a student of the M.Sc. (Mathematics) II Year course of the SK University . I want to get some old papers of the course . will you please tell how I can download the old papers of the M.Sc. (Mathematics) II Year course of the SK University.
12th June 2018, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: SK University MSC

I want to do M.Sc. (Chemistry) program in Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU ) so can you provide me the details of the program?
12th June 2018, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SK University MSC

The Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU ) offers M.Sc. (Chemistry) program of duration 2 years.

B.Sc. (Chemistry) program

Duration 2 years

Eligibility:

Candidate must possess B.Sc degree with Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry and any two science subjects from this university or any other recognized university.

The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject.

Admission Criteria:

The Admission is through a University level entrance test called "Sri Krishnadevaraya Univesity Common Entrance Test"(SKUCET), conducted by the Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya Univesity

Seats are filled by the Convener of SKUCET based on the ranks secured in SKUCET and as per the rules of reservation in force.

Syllabus-

Course Title

Analytical Chemistry

Inorganic Chemistry

Organic Chemistry

Physical Chemistry

Contact-

Sri Krishnadevaraya University
NH-205, Anantapur - Tirupati Highway, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515003
085542 55804

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in