2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

1st September 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: SK Mishra PTU

I recently took admission in I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, PTU for doing my master degree and came to know about SK Mishra. Will you tell who SK Mishra is and how he is related to PTU University also provide all basic details and awards given to SK Mishra?
1st September 2018, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SK Mishra PTU

I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, formerly Punjab Technical University (PTU), is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India

About SK Mishra PTU:

Dr. Mishra was with IKG PTU as Finance Office since 2013

He joined IKG PTU in 2004 as Controller of Finance and also worked on difference position. Dr. Mishra has more than 15 years of experience in the field of Administration, Educational Planning & Management, Finance and Accounting, Research, Skill Development, Public Policy etc.

Dr. S. K. Mishra holds Ph.D in Management and did his post graduation in Public Policy from Indian Institute of Management(IIM), Bangalore and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Lucknow University, Lucknow. He is also Alumni of Syracuse University, USA.

He is a member of National and International organization such as All India Management Association (AIMA), Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), Youth Hostels Association of India, Association of Indian Management Scholars International (AIMS), Houston (USA), also Associate Fellow of World Business Institute, Australia.

He attended International training program on Public Policy & Management at Syracuse University, New York, USA and International training program on Budgeting, Accounting & Financial Management at ICPE, Slovenia, Europe.

He published research paper, articles and chapter in books in the field of Finance, Management, Accounts, Skill Development, Banking, and Public Policy etc.

I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University,
Jalandhar - Kapurthala Highway,
VPO - Ibban, Kapurthala-144603,
Distt. Kapurthala
Phone: +91-1822-662533,35,82
Email: registrar@ptu.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in