2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2015, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Sjcet palai MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Sjcet palai MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Sjcet palai MBA in details. Please ask your question about Sjcet palai MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Sjcet mba
Mba sjcet
30th April 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

SJCET Palai MBA

Hello sir, I am Sanju Samson. I am from Kerala. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by St. Joseph's College of Engineering & Technology (SJCET), Palai. Can you help me?
30th April 2016, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SJCET Palai MBA

As you have asked about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by St. Joseph's College of Engineering & Technology, Palai, I am giving you some information about it, check below for the details

SJCET School of Management was started in the Year 2006
Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, the school offers Masters programme in Business Administration

The two- year postgraduate programme- Master of Business Administration is a four semester course affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.

MBA offers Specialization in
Marketing,
Finance,
Human Resources
Information Systems

Eligibility:

A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination
Admission to MBA Degree programme shall be on the basis of meritas determined by CMAT/MAT, Group discussion & interview
A rank-list shall be prepared on the basis of the sum of the following three components.
a) Test Score 80% b) Group Discussion 10% c) Interview 10%

St.Joseph's College of Engineering and Technology, Palai,
Choondacherry P.O,
Palai-686 579,
Kottayam DISTRICT
Kerala, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in