2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Size Of Photo For SCRA

As I want to fill the online application form of the Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) Exam so please tell me which size of photograph is required to upload in the application form? Also provide me the instructions for filling the online application of SCRA exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
ONGC Recruitment Photo Size
MPPSC Photo and Signature Size
IIT Kharagpur Size
IIT Bombay Size
HEC MBA Class Size
Size of Photo and Signature for CTET
Photo Size For SSC CGL Exam
Photo Size for SSC CGL
KEAM Photo Size
Size Of Top MBA Programs
MBA 13 Size
MBA Size
NDA Chest Size
Size of Photo for AIPMT
Photo Size for CDS Exam
UPSEE Photo Size
Photo Size For IBPS PO
Wbjee photo and signature size
Size of Photo for AFCAT
CDS market size
25th July 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: Size Of Photo For SCRA

I want to know the Size Of Photo required to apply for Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) exam so can you tell me?
25th July 2018, 10:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Size Of Photo For SCRA

A passport size photograph with dimensions 3.5 cm width and 4.5 cm height of the face of the candidate is required to apply for Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) exam.

Ask the photographer to provide the photo in a JPEG format.

Maximum size of JPEG image can be 480x640 pixels. Minimum size should be 240x320 pixels.

Background of the photo must not be dark. Keep it WHITE or any other light colour.

The photograph should have a full-face view with at least 50% of the area occupied by candidates face. Look directly into the camera.

Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible. Main features of the face should not be covered with any cloth.

For candidates who wear spectacles, photograph with glare on the glasses will not be accepted. If he glare cannot be avoided, dont wear spectacles in the photo shoot.
Avoid spectacles with dark and tinted glasses.

Poor quality photograph will result in rejection of application form without refund of fee.

SCRA Application Fee

Candidates need to pay ₹ 100 as the application fee. They can pay it through Debit Card/Credit Card or net banking.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in