2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th May 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sikkim Manipal University MBA Ebooks

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the MBA Program of the Sikkim Manipal University Will you Please provide me the Study Material for the MBA Course of the Sikkim Manipal University ?
17th May 2018, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sikkim Manipal University MBA Ebooks

Sikkim Manipal University is a funded, co-educational, public-private university in Gangtok, Sikkim, India. Established in 1995, the university is credited as being the first P3 education and health care initiative in the region.

High-Quality Self-learning material

High-quality self-learning material made available to students in the form of online digital format and printed books. These can be accessed on EduNxt any time any where by the student.

Self-learning material is also made available to students in a digital format made available online via EduNxt so that they can log in anytime and from anywhere without much hassle. Students have to collect the material pertaining to their program along with their program guide.

The E Books you may Download by Going to the Sikkim Manipal University DDE

The page may look as follow

Sikkim Manipal University DDE

There At the Top of the page you may get the Menu of Login click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Login Page of the EduNxt

For your Convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Sikkim Manipal University DDE Edunxt

Contact Details :
Sikkim Manipal University
Address: 5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102
Phone: 03592 270 294

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in