2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

27th July 2018, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Re: Sikkim Manipal University IAS

Hii sir, I Completed My Graduation From Sikkim Manipal University Now I Wants to Apply for the IAS Examination Please tell Me Am I Eligible for the IAS Examination ?
27th July 2018, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sikkim Manipal University IAS

Yes you Are Eligible for Applying to the IAS Examination the SMUDE degree are valid for the employment in private sectors as well as in government sectors. Government have approved their degree program to be valid and acceptable in Central Government jobs in India.

Here I am Sharing With you the Information About the IAS Examination

Indian Administrative Service (IAS) was formerly known as Imperial Civil Service (ICS) is the Civil Services Examination and one of the toughest competitive exams in India. It is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of officers for the All India Administrative Civil Service.

Eligibility Criteria

Nationality:

Citizenship of India required.
Citizen of Nepal or Subject of Bhutan required.
Must be Tibetan Refugee who migrated India to settle permanently before January 01, 1962.
Person of Indian origin who migrated from Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Malawi, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Vietnam and Zaire.

Educational Qualification:
The candidates must have a bachelor degree from a govt recognized university.
The professional and technical qualification of a candidate should be recognized by the government.
The students who are waiting for final results can also apply. The result will be submitted while filling the application for mains exam.

Age Limit: To qualify for IAS exam, the candidate should have minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years old age.

Number of Attempts:
Category
Number of Attempts
General 6
SC/ST No Limit
OBC 9

Exam Pattern

Paper I

General Studies 200

Paper II

CSAT 200

Main Exam :

IAS Mains Exam (2075 Marks): The candidates who have qualified Prelims exam will be called to attend the Mains Exam. The main exam is total of 2075 marks,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in