2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sikkim Manipal University Emi Option

What is the Easy Payment Options (EMI) facility? I want to do MCA Program from the Sikkim Manipal University. But I don’t have fee for the MCA Program. The University provides facility to submit fee in EMI. So what is the EMI process for fee submission at Sikkim Manipal University? Give me contact details of the University admission office to get following information in detail.
Similar Threads
Thread
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT) - Sikkim, Sikkim
Sikkim Manipal University About Us
BBA through Sikkim Manipal University
What is the Difference between Sikkim Manipal University and Manipal University
Sikkim Manipal University for M.Com
Sikkim Manipal University BDS
Sikkim Manipal University SLM
Sikkim Manipal University It Course
B.A. LLB from Sikkim Manipal University
Sikkim Manipal University MSW
Sikkim Manipal University PPT
BBA Course Fee In Sikkim Manipal University
MBA Sikkim Manipal University
Sikkim Manipal University B.Sc NT
MBA from Sikkim Manipal University
Sikkim Manipal University Sikkim
Bsc IMS Sikkim Manipal University
Sikkim Manipal University-Bob
Sikkim Manipal University MCA Course Fee
Sikkim Manipal University Where Is It
25th April 2018, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sikkim Manipal University Emi Option

I want to know the EMI Option facility available in Sikkim Manipal University SMU Directorate of Distance Education so will you provide me?
25th April 2018, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sikkim Manipal University Emi Option

Sikkim Manipal University, Directorate of Distance Education SMU-DE has continuously strived with its new initiatives to provide the best experience possible to its distance education students.

Continuing to live up to its reputation as a student-centric University, Sikkim Manipal University- Distance Education offers SMU - Easy Pay Plan - a flexible fee payment option for the convenience of students.

Easy Payment Options

This facility allows students to pay their fees in instalments using credit cards. Students are also offered regular payment options like semester payment, yearly payment and lump sum payment.

Students can avail two payment modes with EMI facility:

IPG*: In this mode, student may enter credit card details online and also choose EMI options (Bank and tenure details) and complete the transaction. The amount will be converted into EMIs and debited to the card holder's account from the subsequent month.

Advantages of using this facility

Students will be able to make payments through their Credit cards and avail the EMI option.

The EMI payment facility is available at ICICI, SBI-GE, Citibank, HSBC, IndusInd, Standard Chartered, American Express and Kotak Mahindra Bank.

EMI is offered on an annualised rate of interest, with the EMI calculated on a monthly reducing balance, as such, enabling the student enjoy a lower interest rate.

* The amount will be converted into EMIs and debited to the card holder's account from the next credit card statement.

For the EMI payment option, bank charges will be borne by the concerned card holder.

Contact-

Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education
5th Mile, Tadong, Upper Tadong, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in