2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th July 2018, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Re: Sikkim Manipal University Chandigarh Contact

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Contact Details of the Chandigrarah Distance Education Center of the Sikkim Manipal University ?
13th July 2018, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sikkim Manipal University Chandigarh Contact

As you Asking for the Contact Details of the Chandigrarah Distance Education Center of the Sikkim Manipal University Let me tell you that the University Does Not Have Any Study Center , The Distance Education Courses is Offered by the Directorate of Distance Education Sikkim Manipal University

As A Proof Here I am Attaching the Public Notice Regarding the Study Center of the University

Public Notice of Sikkim Manipal University

SMU-DE, the distance education arm of SMU, was set up in 2001, and is a leading provider of professional Distance Learning Programs in India today. The university offers courses such as MBA, MCA, BCA and BBA. All these programs are recognised and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).

Courses Offered

Management Studies
Under Graduate : BBA
Post Graduate : MBA

Information Technology
Under Graduate : B.Sc. (IT) and BCA
Post Graduate : MCA and M.Sc. (IT)

For more Information you may Contact to the Sikkim Manipal University DDE the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Directorate of Distance Education Sikkim Manipal University, SMIT Campus, Majitar, Rangpo, East Sikkim, India, 737136

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in