2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st November 2014, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sikh Minority Quota Test Dates

Online Applications are invited by Association of Un-aided Sikh Minority Medical / Dental Institutions (Punjab) from eligible Untrimmed Sikh applicants for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses under Sikh Minority & NRI Quota seats at Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical / Dental Sciences and Research, Sri Amritsar

Important Dates:
Last date for Online Registration and downloading Bank Challan: 31-03-2014

Last Date for depositing fee in Institute’s account in State Bank of India through Bank Challan form has been extended up to: 03-04-2014

Last Date for Filling online Admission Application Form for Sikh Minority Quota has been extended up to: 05-04-2014

Last date for submitting print copy of Admission Application Form of Sikh Minority Quota by hand or by Registered / Speed Post along with the documents as mentioned on the Print Copy of Application Form at the Institute: 15-04-2014

Date of Conduct of Sikh History & Religion Test-2014 at SGRDIMSAR, Vallah, Sri Amritsar (NRI applicants need not appear in Sikh History and Religion test.): 16-04-2014

The admission is open to sikh applicants who have qualified AIPMT to be taken by Central Board of Secondary Examinations and eligible as per Punjab Govt Notification / Baba Farid University rules.

Only AIPMT-2014 qualified sikh applicants will be selected under Sikh Minority Quota as per their merit.
26th July 2015, 05:44 PM
ankesh dubey

I am very good student but i am poor
30th March 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about sikh minority quota seats mbbs enterance test 2016
25th September 2019, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info related to Sikh Minority Quota Test Dates , as my one of the friend asking me about the same here ??
25th September 2019, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

I think you are asking for Sikh Religion Examination which is conducted every year by Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee, Sri Amritsar to fill the 50% seats reserved for the candidates of the Sikh minority community in the following SGPC run institutes:

BBSB Engineering College, Fatehgarh Sahib
BBSB Polytechnic College, Fatehgarh Sahib
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana
Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic College, Ludhiana

Key dates
Date of Notification and Start of Application Process

10th March 2019
Last Date of Submission of Application Form

6th May 2019
Date of Entrance Exam

11th May 2019
Date of Declaration of Result

Yet to be announced.

Eligibility
+2 Examination for BE with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as subjects from the recognized board.

Important: Only students belonging to Sikh religion and maintaining complete Sikh appearance (Sikh Saroop) are eligible for SRE.

Syllabus

SRE consists of questions from Sikh religion in two languages (English and Punjabi).

Exam Pattern
SRE consists of multiple choice questions from Sikh religion in two languages (English and Punjabi). All questions are compulsory and there is no negative marking.

Address
Coordinator (SRE-2019)
Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Engineering College
Fatehgarh Sahib-140407
Ph: 62398-63984
Tollfree: 1800-137-2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in