2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sightseeing in Haridwar

Hello sir, I am Bhupendra Gautam. I am from Ambala. I am planning a trip to HAridwar. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the places for sightseeing in Haridwar. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
SBL Pvt Ltd Sidcul Haridwar
AIIMS Haridwar
IIIT Haridwar
IIM Haridwar
GMVN Haridwar
Sidcul Haridwar ITC
Local Sightseeing in Dalhousie
Munnar Sightseeing Places
Sightseeing In Karnataka
Sightseeing Of Hyderabad
Agra Sightseeing Places
Karnataka Sightseeing Places
Yes Bank Haridwar
NPCIL Haridwar
GMVN in Haridwar
RTDC Jaipur Sightseeing Bus
Vishwavidyalaya Haridwar
IIT Roorkee Haridwar
UKPSC Haridwar
UKPSC Haridwar org
25th February 2016, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sightseeing in Haridwar

As you have asked about the places for sightseeing in Haridwar, I am giving you information about it
Bara Bazaar
On the north-side of the canal, between Har Ki Pauri and the Upper Road, is multi-colored Bara Bazaar.

Bharat Mata Temple
Sited in Sapt Sarovar near ashram at Haridwar, Bharat Mata Temple is a holy place of its own kind.

Bhimgoda Kund
Haridwar Bhimgoda Kund enlightens the travelers on the rich religious heritage and mythological legacy of the bygone golden time.

Chandi Devi
Temple of Chandi Devi a top the Neel Parvat on the other bank of river Ganga was build in 1929 AD by the King of Kashmir – Suchat Singh.

Chila Wildlife Sanctuary
Chila Wildlife Sanctuary, part of Rajaji National Park, covers an area of approximately 240 sq. km. which attracts wildlife lovers with its perfect scenic beauty and rich biodiversity.

Daksha Mahadev Temple
Daksh Mahadev temple is situated at a distance of 6 km from Haridwar.

Har-Ki-Pauri

Har-Ki-Pauri is the sacred Ghat was constructed by King Vikramaditya in memory of his brother Bhartrihari.

Kanva Rishi Ashram
Kanva Rishi Ashram to be found on the banks of the river Malini 42 kilometres from Haridwar is believed to have been the site of the hermitage of Maharishi Kanva.

Mansa Devi Temple
Mansa Devi temple is located atop the Shivalik Hills. Goddess Mansa Devi, wife of the Nag King Vasuki, is believed to complete the wishes of devotees visiting her temple.

Maya Devi Temple
One of the Siddhapeeths of Haridwar and a vertex of the Siddhapeeth triangle formed between Mansa Devi, Chandi Devi and Maya Devi temples, this temple dates back to the 11th century.

Sapt Rishi Ashram
Soham Swami was a big spiritual leader and yogi of India. He was in this world previous to the 1st part of the 20th century.

Shantikunj
Shantikunj is the headquarters of the spiritual and social organization All World Gayatri Pariwar.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in