2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th December 2016, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Siddha TNPSC

The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will report Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) Recruitment Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Medical Service, the Government have issued requests to top off 20% of all opening in direct enlistment on special premise to people Studied in Tamil Medium

TNPSC Assistant Medical Officer in Siddha, Ayurvedha, Unani, Homeopathy Posts Eligible and reasonable applicants can apply Online Application on Official Website.

The TNPSC Tamil Nadu Medical Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies/Age Limit/Education Criteria/Selection Process/Application Fee/Pay Scales/How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC AMO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is specified underneath

Name of the Post

Collaborator Medical Officer (Siddha)

Colleague Medical Officer (Ayurvedha)

Colleague Medical Officer (Unani)

Colleague Medical Officer (Homeopathy)

Pay Scale - TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Siddha, Ayurvedha, Unani, Homeopathy Posts Minimum Pay Scale Rs.15600-39100 +G.P Rs. 5400/ - (PB3)

Age Limit - SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and DW of all Castes Others i.e., Candidates not having a place with SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM. Least Age 18 Years Maximum Age 35 Years

TNPSC Assistant Medical Officer Post Wise Education Qualification

Colleague Medical Officer (Siddha) - HPIM (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or M.D. (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S. granted by any of the perceived Universities including Dr. M.G.R. Therapeutic University of Tamil Nadu or whatever other perceived Degree or Diploma in Siddha, the holders of which are qualified for enrollment under "A" Class or "A" Special Class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai. Also, (ii) Must have enlisted his/her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.

Determination Process - Selection will be made in two progressive stages i.e., (i) Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and (ii) Oral Test

Examination expense - Total Rs.175/ - be paid. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/ - + Examination expense Rs.125/

Applying Online

Competitors are initially required to sign on to the TNPSC's site

Click "Apply Online" to open up the On-Line Application Form.

Select the name of the post or administration for which you wish to apply.

In the event that you as of now have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and watchword to see the officially accessible data and upgrade them, if essential.

In the event that you don't have legitimate ID, please enter all the required particulars without avoiding any field.

Competitors are required to transfer their photo and signature according to the determinations given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is inadequate without the photo and mark transfer.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in