2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th July 2015, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Shridhar University enrollment number

Shridhar University is a developed ISO 9001:2008 Certified Self financed University set up by the Government of Rajasthan vides Gazette dated 3/4/2010, notified by UGC under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956 vide F.No. 8-3/2010(CPP-I/PU) dated 31 May’2010.

As you want to verify my Enrollment Number of Shridhar University so here I am providing you the steps through which you can verify your number below

Visit the official website of Shridhar University which looks like shown in the below image

On that website you will see the option of “Document Verification”

Click on that option and you will redirect to the new webpage which looks like shown in the below given image

On that page you will see all the details required for the verification so kindly note them.

Contact Details:

Shridhar University
Pilani-Chirawa Road, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
Phone: 01596 510 000

[MAP]Shridhar University[/MAP]
1st March 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I applied for the document Verification for my degree certificate but I entered the wrong enrolment number in the application so do I need to deposit the fee again or it will be added to the new application
1st March 2016, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator

University offers unique social & academic initiatives such as Earn While you Learn Program, Conferences, Workshops & Seminars, Student Mentorship programs, Industry oriented training programs in partnership with leading corporates, and an active placement cell.

Well dear buddy you need to fill a new form as you entered the wrong enrolment no. and also you have to pay the fee again as the fees is not refundable

Verification Fee

Below I am giving you the verification fee for the following degree certificates

Degree Certificate

Diploma Certificate

Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate

Migration Certificate

Transcript

Duplicate Mark sheet

Documents Required

Visible photo copy of marksheet(s)/ degree certificate(s).

Demand letter in case the verified marksheet(s)/ degree certificate(s) is to be sent to
the demanding Institution (in such case, sealed envelope containing verified
marksheet(s)/ degree certificate(s) will be sent directly to the demanding institution.
Such envelop will not be given to anyone)

Fee of Rs.1000 per document (For receiving by post in India) and Rs.2000 per
document (For receiving by airmail to abroad). Fee should be be remitted through
Cash or Bank Draft. For further information please contact the Registrar or Controller
of Examinations.

Address:

Shridhar University

Pilani-Chirawa Road, Pilani,

Rajasthan 333031

Phone: 01596 510 000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in