2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th April 2016, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Short Form Of Gujarat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board

Hello sir, I am Nikhil Patel. I am from Ahmedabad. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the short form of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Seating Arr
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Gandhinagar Address
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Form
Gujarat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board Gandhinagar TAT Exam Result
Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board Exam Paper
WWW Gujarat Secondary Higher Secondary Education Board Gandhinagar
West Bengal Board Higher Secondary Education Short Form
Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board Exam Schedule
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Form
Secondary Higher Secondary Board Gujarat
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education+Phone Number
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Subject Code
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune SSC Result
Gujarat Secondary Higher Secondary Education Board Vadodara Address
Short Form of West Bengal Board of Higher Secondary Education
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education MSBSHSE HSC Exam
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Textbooks
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune Syllabus
Gujarat secondary and higher secondary education board GSEB examination results
Gujarat secondary and higher secondary education board results
26th April 2016, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Short Form Of Gujarat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board

As you have asked about the short form of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, I am giving you some information about it

The sort form of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board is GSEB.

It was formed in the year 1960.

Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSEB is a government of Gujarat body responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state's higher educational system takes.

The main responsibilities of the Board include
Academics,
Conducting examinations
Research and development
It conducts all school level exam.
The main academic task of GSEB is the preparation of syllabus for secondary schools and also the recommendation of text-books to be taught in government schools.
The Board also performs the duties of recognising new schools, performance evaluation of schools and inspections of various schools associated with the Board.

It conducts 2 (including 4 semester type examinations)main examinations - The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam for Standard 10 and the Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (HSC) sem-1,sem-2,sem-3,sem-4,exam for Standard 12 students in Gujarat.
The Board also holds a Talent Search for students of Std VIII & IX in five major subjects every year. It is divided in 2 major parts.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in