2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Shivaji University Mcom Subjects

I have completed B.COM and want to pursue Master of Commerce (MCom) from Shivaji University . Will you please provide the list of subjects to be studied in two years duration of Master of Commerce at Shivaji University ? What is the fee structure for MCom at Shivaji University ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Annamalai university mcom
Shivaji University BA Subjects
Subjects in Mcom Mumbai University
Mcom Result HP University
Mcom In Kolkata University
MG University Results Mcom
Mcom Gujarat University
Subjects in Mcom Mumbai University
MCOM In Gauhati University
MCOM Result KUK University
Mcom Punjab University
MCOM Part 2 Syllabus Shivaji University
MCOM From University Of Mumbai
Subjects in MCOM Mysore University
External Mcom From Shivaji University
MS University Mcom Results
MCOM Jain University
Shivaji University Shivaji
HP University MCOM
Mcom mysore university subjects
26th July 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: Shivaji University Mcom Subjects

Can you provide me the syllabus of M. Com. (Master of Commerce) Part-I of Shivaji University, Kolhapur as I need it for preparation of Examination?
26th July 2018, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Shivaji University Mcom Subjects

The syllabus of M. Com. (Master of Commerce) Part-I of Shivaji University, Kolhapur is as follows

Shivaji University, Kolhapur
M. Com. Part-I Revised Syllabus-2003
Compulsory Paper
Paper-I

1. MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS AND ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR

1. School of Management Thoughts : Introduction to Scientific process, human behaviour and social system school; Decision theory school, Quantitative and system school; Contingency theory of management.

2. Managerial Functions : Planning , Concept, significance and types; Organising- concept, principles, Basis of Organisation structure- Division of work, Hierarchy, co-ordination, Staffing; Directing; and Control- nature, process and techniques.

3. Organisational Behaviour- Organisational behaviour- concept and significance, contributing disciplines to OB, Relationship between management and organisational behaviour; Emergence and ethical perspective

4. Foundation of Individual Behaviour- Ability, Personality, Learning, Perception, Values, Attitudes, Job satisfaction

5. Foundation of Group Behaviour : Group- definition and importance, types of group, group formation, group development, group composition, group performance factors; Principle-centred approach to team development

6. Motivation : Process of motivation; Theories of motivation- need hierarchy theory, theory X , theory Y and theory Z, two factor theory, Alderfers ERG theory, McClelands learned need theory, Victor Vrooms expectancy theory

7. Leadership: Concept; Leadership styles; Theories-trait theory, behavioural theory, Fielders contingency theory, Harsey and Blanchards theory; Managerial grid; Likerts four system of leadership.

8. Organisational Conflict: Dynamics and management; Sources, patterns, levels, and types of conflict; Traditional and modern approaches to conflict; Functional and dysfunctional organisational conflicts; Resolution of conflict.

9. Interpersonal and Organisational Communication: Concept of two-way communication; Communication process; Barriers to effective communication; Types of organisatinal communication; Improving Communication; Transactional analysis in communication.

10. Organisational Development : Concept; Need for change, resistance to change; Theories of planned change; Organisational diagnosis; OD intervention, OD Techniques.

References :
1. Hersey, Paul, Kenneth H. Blanchard and Dewey E. Johnson: Management of
Organisational Behaviour- Utilising Human Resources, Prentice Hall, New Delhi
2. Koontz, Harold, Cyril ODonnell, and Heinz Weihrich : Essentials of Management, Tata
McGraw-Hill, New Delhi
3. Luthans, Fred- Organizational Behaviour, McGraw-Hill.
4. Newstrom, John W. and Keith Davis: Organizational Behaviour- Human Behaviour at
Work, Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi
5. Robbins, Stephen P. and Mary Coulter: Management, Prentice Hall, New Delhi
6. Robbins, Stephen P. Organisational Behaviour, Prentice Hall, New Delhi.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in