2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th June 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: Shivaji university kolhapur duplicate degree certificate

I want the Application form to apply for Duplicate Degree Certificate in Shivaji University Kolhapur so can you provide me?
11th June 2018, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Shivaji university kolhapur duplicate degree certificate

I am providing you the Application form to apply for Duplicate Degree Certificate in Shivaji University Kolhapur

Shivaji University Application form for Duplicate Degree Certificate

Those who have received the Degree / Diploma / Certificates and those who have lost the Degree / Diploma / Certificates they should apply for getting the Duplicate Degree / Diploma / Certificates along with Original copy of the Police Complaint (FIR) regarding loss of Degree Certificate and affidavit on the Stamp paper worth Rs.100/- duly signed by Taluka Magistrate/Notary and copy of the Statement of marks / Degree Certificate.

The DD of Rs. 1010/- in favour of The Finance and Account Officer, Shivaji University, Kolhapur Payable at Kolhapur of any Nationalized Bank.

All these document be sent to The Controller of Examination, Shivaji University, Kolhapur-416 004, Maharashtra (India).

They will get the Duplicate Degree Certificate within 15 to 20 days after receiving the documents.

Fee : Rs. 1010/- in the form of cash or D.D.

Contact-

Shivaji University
Vidyanagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004
0231 260 9063

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in