2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Shiv Nadar University Management

Myself Ajay I want to take admission in the BBA program at the Shiv Nadar University? Tell me does the Shiv Nadar University offersed admission in the BBA program on the bases of the entrance test or directly? Also tell me about the Application and Selection Process of the Shiv Nadar University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Shiv Nadar University Facebook
Shiv Nadar University Address
Shiv Nadar University Job Openings
Shiv Nadar University Hostel
Shiv Nadar University UP
Shiv Nadar University New Delhi
Shiv Nadar University Google Map
Shiv Nadar University Management Quota
Shiv Nadar University Placements
Faculty Shiv Nadar University
Shiv Nadar University UGC
Hotels Near Shiv Nadar University
The Shiv Nadar University
Shiv Nadar University SAT
MBA at Shiv Nadar University
Shiv Nadar University MBA Eligibility
Shiv Nadar University Courses
Shiv Nadar University campus
Shiv Nadar University Area
Shiv Nadar University Cut Off
23rd July 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Re: Shiv Nadar University Management

I want to do MBA Management program in Shiv Nadar University so can you provide me the details of the program?
23rd July 2018, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Shiv Nadar University Management

The School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SME), Shiv Nadar University offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) of duration 2 years.

Master of Business Administration (MBA)

The two year I-Global MBA program of the SME is specifically designed to respond to the needs of industry and to provide high quality education to students to become industry ready and entrepreneurially oriented.

The program is focused on developing an ability for creative thinking, developing analytical rigour and inculcating proper values and attitudes among students to transform them into principled and caring organizational leaders.

Duration 2 years

Eligibility

Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized Universities, Deemed Universities, Institutions of National Importance or from a Professional Body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, etc.

Candidates awaiting the result of the final year exam can also apply for the program.

Candidate should have a valid CAT/GMAT/NMAT/XAT/CMAT score OR SMAT (Shiv Nadar University Management Aptitude Test) score.

Selection Process-

Candidates can apply for admission based on the score in one of these tests.

CAT 2017
GMAT taken on or after August 1, 2016
XAT 2018
NMAT 2017
CMAT 2018
SMAT (Shiv Nadar University Management Aptitude Test)

Candidates who have not appeared for any test or do not have valid scores in CAT/GMAT/XAT/NMAT/CMAT are eligible to apply. However, such candidates would be required to appear for SMAT (Shiv Nadar University Management Aptitude Test). Only the candidates with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation are eligible to appear for SMAT.

Personal Interview:

Based on the above two steps, shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview.

Contact-

Shiv Nadar University
NH - 91, Tehsil Dadri
Gautam Buddha Nagar
Uttar Pradesh - 201314
+91-120-3819100
+91-120-4183660

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in