2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th May 2018, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Re: Is Shiv Nadar University AICTE Approved

I shifted to Dadri, Uttar Pradesh and planning to pursue higher studies from Shiv Nadar University searching for university details. Will you provide me details is Shiv Nadar University AICTE Approved if yes provide details and List of schools which is running under university?
16th May 2018, 07:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Is Shiv Nadar University AICTE Approved

Shiv Nadar University is a private interdisciplinary research university founded in 2011 in Dadri, Uttar Pradesh in India.

Yes, SNU is UGC as well as AICTE affiliated

SNU has collaborated with following international universities for Collaborative Research, Semester Exchange programs, Joint Degree Programs, Joint Research Grants, Curricula and Academic Support.

Babson College: SNU has a strategic alliance with [Babson College] to bring excellent entrepreneurship education to India.

Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania: SNU collaborated with Annenberg School to launch its school of communication.

Duke University: For a broad framework of collaborative academic programs and experiential learning opportunities for faculty and students of both the universities.

Queen's University, Belfast

Network n+i

List of schools running under university:

School of Engineering
School of Extended Education and Professional Development
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
School of Management and Entrepreneurship
School of Natural Sciences

Shiv Nadar University
NH91, Tehsil Dadri, Gautam Buddha Nagar
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201314
Phone: 1800 102 1768