2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th August 2014, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SGI Group of Institutions Agra

The courses and eligibility required for admission in Sharda Group of Institutions are as follows:

Category I - Admissions to UPTU Affiliated Courses
B.Tech., B.Pharma, B. Arch, MBA, MCA (at Agra, Mathura Campuses Only)

75% of the seats are filled by the University through State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) & 10% through JEE Counseling depending on the rank obtained by the candidate.
Balance 15% seats are filled by the colleges through direct admissions under UPTU norms.
The order of preference for these Management quota admissions is as follows -
All B. Tech, B.Arch- I year
• Rank in UPSEE
• Rank in JEE
• (10+2) with Physics & Maths. and any one out of Chem./ Bio./Computer Science with 50% marks.
For B.Tech.(Bio-Tech.), Physics & Chem. with either Maths or Bio. with 50% marks is eligible.
B.Tech II year - Direct Admission
• Rank in UPSEE
• Diploma in Engg. with 60% or B.Sc. (with maths) 60% marks.
B.Pharma-I Year
• Rank in UPSEE
• 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and any one of Maths/Bio./Computer Science with 50% marks.
B.Pharma II year- Direct Admission
• Rank in UPSEE
• Diploma in Pharmacy with 60% .
MBA
• Rank in UPSEE
• Rank in CAT/MAT
• Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks
MCA
• Rank in UPSEE
• Graduation with 50% marks; & 10+2 with Maths with 50% marks.

Category II - Admissions to DBRAU Affiliated Courses
BBA, BCA, B.Ed., M.Ed. B.P.Ed.(Affiliated to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra.)

For BBA/BCA Courses there is no competitive examination and students have to just apply for the programs. Admissions are subject to meeting the eligibility criteria, on first come first serve basis.
• Eligibility BBA - (10+2) in any discipline with 50% marks.
• Eligibility BCA - (10+2) with 50% marks and Maths in 12th.
• B. Ed. / M. Ed. / B.P. Ed. Courses - eligibility is 60% marks in qualifying examinations for B.Ed. & M.Ed, 50% at graduation with proficiency in sports for B.P.Ed

Category III - Admissions To UPTU Affiliated Courses
M. Tech. Courses (ME, EC, EI, Production Engg.)

M. Tech Courses - All M. Tech Engineering and Technology courses, offered at Agra and Mathura Campuses are approved by AICTE and affiliated to the Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
Eligibility
• Rank in UPSEE
• GATE percentile of 85% desirable.
• Minimum 60% in B. Tech from an AICTE approved institution (relaxation for sponsored students), in a related domain.

Contact Detail:
Sharda Group Of Institutions
SGI Towers,
Bhagwan Talkies,
Towards Agra - Mathura Highway, NH-2
Agra – 282002

Map:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Sharda+Group+of+Institutions+&hl=en&sll=43. 662648,-79.398429&sspn=0.135856,0.295601&hq=Sharda+Group+o f+Institutions&radius=15000&t=m&z=13[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in