2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

SGBAU Syllabus for MCA

I want the syllabus of the MCA III year of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University so will you please provide me or tell me the link of the website fro where I will free download the syllabus and the other study material of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University?
Similar Threads
Thread
SGBAU PHD syllabus
SGBAU Syllabus BE IT
B.Ed Syllabus SGBAU
SGBAU Mechanical Syllabus
SGBAU Syllabus for BE
Syllabus SGBAU
SGBAU CGS Syllabus
Sgbau MBA syllabus
SGBAU BSC Syllabus
M.com syllabus SGBAU
SGBAU BCA Syllabus
SGBAU Syllabus for B.Ed
SGBAU Syllabus M Sc Chemistry
Syllabus of SGBAU
BE Syllabus SGBAU
MBA Syllabus SGBAU
SGBAU syllabus MSC Zoology
MCA syllabus SGBAU
SGBAU Syllabus MA History
SGBAU M.Ed Syllabus
28th February 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: SGBAU Syllabus for MCA

Can you provide me the Syllabus for MCA (Master in Computer Applications) Program offered by SGBAU (Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University)?
28th February 2020, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SGBAU Syllabus for MCA

The Syllabus for MCA (Master in Computer Applications) Program offered by SGBAU (Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University) is as follows:

FIRST YEAR

SEMESTER : FIRST

1 MCA 1/ 1 CS 1 COMPUTER ORGANIZATION

Unit I Chapter Objectives, Evaluation of Computers and computer Program development tools, Operating systems. Functional units and components in computer organization, speed up, Amdahl’s law, Von Neumann machine architecture, generations, Technological trends, Measuring performance

Unit II
Operation, Design of ALU, Bit slice processors. numbers (IEEE 754 standard) and operations, BCD arithmetic on positive and signed (Negative) integers, Floating-Point integers, Negative integers, Fixed point arithmetic operations From Electron to Bits, Binary representation of positive.

Unit III
Concept of instruction formats and instruction set, instruction innovations in execution unit design. implementation, micro programmed execution, recent implementation, Processor micro architecture-II - Data path micro architecture-I - Fundamental concepts for data path
processors convergence of RISK with CISC, Processor General features of RISC and CISC instruction sets, modern Stack based organizations, Encoding of machine instructions, conventions, Processor organizations, Register organization, nesting using stacks to implement subroutine calls and calling memory addresses and addressing modes, Subroutine set types, types of operands and operations, Generation of

Syllabus for MCA Program Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in