2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

SGBAU PHD syllabus

Can any one please provide me the Instructions to the candidate who are willing to applying for Ph.D. Registration at the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University? Also tell me about the Research Projects of the PHD cell of the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University? Give me the link to download the syllabus of PHD course of this university?

I am providing you the syllabus of PhD Entrance Test PET Exam of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati

SGBAU PhD Entrance Test PET exam syllabus

The examination will consist of only Objective type (multiple choice)

The duration of Online PET shall be 90 minutes

The PET will comprise One Paper with two sections, i.e. Section A& Section B.

a) Section A GENERAL APTITUDE Section A will be based on General Aptitude and will be common to all candidates. Test for this Section will be of 50 multiple choice objective questions with 100 marks. Each question will carry two marks. The medium for

Section A will be in English and Marathi.

b) Paper Course :

Course of Section A will contain Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Language Aptitude, Aptitude Test, General information on Environment that a common man should know, candidates awareness of scientific and quantitative reasoning
aptitude, analytical approach etc. Questions would be so designed to judge the
creativity, analytical ability, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, general awareness and research aptitude of a candidate, common elementary computer science, few questions dealing with basic computer awareness and uses.

c) Section B SUBJECT SPECIFIC

Section B will be based on specific subject in the relevant
faculty. Test for this Section will be of 50 multiple choice objective questions with 100 marks. Each question will carry two marks. The medium for Section B will be in English and Marathi.

d) Paper Course:

The Paper Course for Section B shall be as that of prescribed for the respective P.G. course

Contact-

Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
Camp Area, Near Tapovan Gate, Amravati, Maharashtra 444602

Last edited by sumit; 10th December 2019 at 07:46 PM.