2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Sgbau pat

SGBAU conducts the PAT. I applied for it. Can you give me the syllabus of it? So I can prepare for the exam according it? And if I possible for you, then share the Sample Questions for SGBAU PAT exam It will help me to understand the exam pattern.
Similar Threads
Thread
SGBAU.Ac In
SGBAU Syllabus for MCA
SGBAU BCA 5th Sem Result
Ugc asc sgbau
sgbau.ac . in
SGBAU B.Ed CET
Sgbau tt
SGBAU Third SEM Result
Www SGBAU PAT
Result in SGBAU
Sgbau me
PAT Of SGBAU
Sgbau Asc
SGBAU Timetable For BE
MCM in SGBAU
Mba sgbau
Sgbau MBA
SGBAU M.Ed Syllabus
SGBAU AC Art
SGBAU ac in
13th May 2018, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Re: Sgbau pat

I want to pursue PG degree from Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU) for this wants to apply for PAT exam. Will you provide me Admission Process and eligibility to apply for University PAT exam so that I can apply for exam also provide me Reservation Criteria?
13th May 2018, 07:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sgbau pat

Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU) is the State/public University imparting professional and non-professional education, research and training in various streams.

It has around 80 affiliated colleges which offer admission to the following research programmes.

SGBAU PAT is an entrance exam through which you can take admission in

Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)

Admission Process

M.Phil/Ph.D in Education , M.Phil/Ph.D in Arts & M.Phil/Ph.D in Science

Candidates shall be selected to the Ph.D./M.Phil. programme on the basis of the scores obtained in the entrance test PAT, followed by the interview round

Eligibility:

Candidates must possess Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates) in the concerned subject from any recognized University.

Reservation Criteria

70% of the total intake capacity is reserved for the internal students of the university

20% seats are reserved for candidates of any other recognized Indian university

The remaining 10% seats are reserved for the candidates from any foreign university

Only the SC/ST/OBC candidates of Maharashtra State shall be considered under the reserved category. Other SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be treated as open category

Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
91-0721-2662358
reg@sgbau.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in