2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th April 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

sgbau.ac . in

I am the student of Faculty of Commerce of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, as my exams are near for that I want to download the exam time table so please tell me can I download the exam time table from sgbau[Dot]ac[Dot]in?
Similar Threads
Thread
SGBAU.Ac In
SGBAU Syllabus for MCA
SGBAU BCA 5th Sem Result
Ugc asc sgbau
SGBAU B.Ed CET
Sgbau tt
SGBAU Third SEM Result
Www SGBAU PAT
Result in SGBAU
Sgbau pat
Sgbau me
PAT Of SGBAU
Sgbau Asc
SGBAU Timetable For BE
MCM in SGBAU
Mba sgbau
Sgbau MBA
SGBAU M.Ed Syllabus
SGBAU AC Art
SGBAU ac in
25th July 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: sgbau.ac . in

I want to know the courses offered by the Department Of Computer Science, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati so can you tell me?
25th July 2018, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: sgbau.ac . in

The SGBAU Department Of Computer Science provide for our students an education in Computer Science & Engineering and attempt to instill in them the attitude & values that will prepare them for lifetime of continued learning & leadership.

The Department strives to generate new knowledge & technology to serve the professional societies, the community & the nation.

Department Of Computer Science Courses-

M.Sc.

Duration - 2 Yrs

Intake - 20

Eligibility - B.Sc. with Computer Science / Application as one of the subjects OR B.A. OR B.Sc. with Mathematics plus PGDCS of this University

PGDCS

Duration - 1 Yr

Intake - 30

Eligibility - Graduate of the University or of any statutory university equivalent therein, in any faculty with 50% marks (45% for BC candidate) at the Degree level and offering Mathematics and Statistics at the H.S.S.C. XII Standard or equivalent examination.

MCA

Duration - 3 Yr

Intake - 60

Eligibility - Graduate of the University or of any statutory university equivalent therein, in any faculty with 50% marks (45% for BC candidate) at the Degree level and offering Mathematics and Statistics at the H.S.S.C. XII Standard or equivalent examination.
PGDEM

Duration - 1 Yr

Intake - 30

ME (CSIT)

Duration 2 years

Intake - 30

Contact

Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
91-0721-2662358
reg@sgbau.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in