2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

SFU MBA Employment Report

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Sfu MBA employment report discussion page. Here you can discuss about Sfu MBA employment report in details. Please ask your question about Sfu MBA employment report in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Rice MBA employment report
IIM Ahmedabad Employment Report
IMD MBA Employment Report
Ivey MBA Employment Report
Employment At SMU
NID Employment
Mcdonough MBA Employment Report
Rice MBA Employment Report
UVA MBA Employment Report
UIUC MBA Employment Report
MBA Employment
IESE MBA Employment Report
Tuck MBA Employment Report
Kelley MBA employment report
Emory MBA Employment Report
Haas MBA Employment Report
Owen MBA employment report
Bocconi MBA Employment Report
University CPT employment
19th June 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sfu MBA employment report

I want to build career in management line and for this planning to apply for SFU Beedie School of Business for doing MBA degree. Will you provide me SFU MBA Employment Report in PDF file so I get complete details also provide me MBA Academic Achievement so I can apply?
19th June 2018, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sfu MBA employment report

Since the creation of Canada's first Executive MBA in 1968, Beedie School of Business has championed lifelong learning, productive change and the need to be innovative in the delivery of research and teaching that makes an impact.

MBA Academic Achievement

A Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0/4.33 (B), or a grade point average of at least 3.33/4.33 (B+) based on the last 60 credits of undergraduate courses is required.

Completing GDBA with a 3.0 or higher will allow this to count as your considering CGPA.

GMAT or GRE
We ask for a minimum GMAT score of 550. We also accept the GRE exam (minimum score of 150 in each section).

SEGAL GRADUATE SCHOOL (GRADUATE)
500 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada
V6C 1W6

cms.bus.sfu.ca/assets/files/PDF/careers/mba/2014_Grad_Employment_Report.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in