2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

SFM Notes For MBA

Hi buddy I am doing MBA (finance ) from Loyola College and this time I ma looking for SFM (Strategic Financial Management) paper Notes/syllabus , if you have then can you plz provide me ??
Similar Threads
Thread
Imc MBA notes
Zad Notes for MBA 1 Sem
MBA MIS Notes
GJU MBA Notes
MIS Notes For MBA PDF
ERP Notes for MBA Pdf
Notes for IIT JAM
IAS GK Notes
MBA HRM Notes
OU MBA BPR Notes
CRM notes for MBA pdf
MBA OB Notes
GRE notes
TQM Notes for MBA
HRM Notes For MBA
TQM MBA Notes
Ob notes for MBA
Zad notes for MBA 1 sem
Kpo MBA notes
Hrm notes for MBA pdf
11th April 2016, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SFM Notes For MBA

Loyola College is an autonomous, Jesuit institution under the University of Madras in the city of Chennai

As you said you are doing MBA (finance ) from Loyola College and looking for SFM paper Notes/syllabus so I am providing same for you

UNIT – I
Financial Policy and Strategic Planning –Strategic Planning Process – Objectives and Goals – Major
Kinds of Strategies and Policies – Corporate Planning – Process of Financial Planning – Types of
Financial Plan – Financial Models – Tools or Techniques of Financial Modeling – Uses and Limitations
of Financial Modeling – Applications of Financial Models – Types of Financial Models - Process of
Financial Model Development.

UNIT – II
Investments Decisions under Risk and Uncertainty – Techniques of Investment Decision – Risk Adjusted
Discount Rate, Certainty Equivalent Factor, Statistical Method, Sensitivity Analysis and Simulation
Method – Corporate Strategy and High Technology Investments.

UNIT – III
Expansion and Financial Restructuring – Corporate Restructuring - Mergers and Amalgamations –
reasons for Merger, Benefits and Cost of Merger – Takeovers – Business Alliances – Managing an
Acquisition – Divestitures – Ownership Restructuring – Privatisation – Dynamics of Restructuring – Buy
Back of Shares – Leveraged Buy-outs (LBOs) – Divestiture – Demergers.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in