2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th October 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

SET Exam DD for Whose Favour

Please tell me in whose favor the DD of the application fee of the SET exam should be drawn ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mumbai University DD Favour
SRM University DD Favour
COMEDK DD in Favour of
Gitam DD In Favour Of
Sikkim Manipal University Dd In Favour Of
IIFT DD Favour
29th October 2014, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SET Exam DD for Whose Favour

You have to submit application fee of the SET exam through challan not through DD. Challan be generated after filling form. You have to submit Challan at Cash Counter of any branch of "HDFC Bank" or "Bank of Maharashtra" selected by you and pay the cash.

SET Syllabus

There will be three papers for SET exam, where Paper I is intended to judge the candidates’ abilities in different areas like reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness.

Syllabus for the Paper I

• Teaching Aptitude, Research Aptitude, Reading Comprehensions, Communication, Reasoning (including Mathematical), Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Information and Communication Technology, People Environment, Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration.

Paper II and Paper III will be the subjects selected by the candidates. Candidates can choose from an extensive list of subjects covering Marathi, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Defense and Strategic Studies, Home Science, Library & Information Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Social Work, Public Administration, Mathematical Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Physical, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth Sciences, Geography, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science, Commerce, Management, Law, Education and Physical Education.
23rd March 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Will you tell me that in whose favour the DD should be drawn for SET exam as I want to know about the same ?
23rd March 2015, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator

Demand draft for the SET exam should be drown in favor of Symbiosis Test Secretariat, payable at Pune.

Address where DD or payment slip is to be sent is:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune – 412115.

Mode for payment of fee :

In cash:
This ‘Payment Advice’ form is in three parts. Pay Rs 1500 in cash at Axis Bank or Indian Bank branches in your city.

Through Demand Draft:
Issue demand draft in favor of Symbiosis Test Secretariat, payable at Pune.

Online payment:
Through online payment gateway by using credit card or net banking.

Steps to complete application submission Online for SET exam:

Register for SET Exam – Fill the online registration form.

Make Payment for SET Exam –

Register for Institute(s).

Make Payment for Institute(s) : If not paid in SET Application.

Send Payment Details to Help Desk .

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in