2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd February 2017, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Selection Process of SSC CPO SI

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the all India entrance exam to fill various vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPF and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF & Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police under SSC CPO SI Recruitment drive.

SSC CPO SI Selection Process:

Written Examination:
Written examination will consists of two papers each paper will have 200 questions and allotted for 200 Marks in the duration of Two Hours.
Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B and C of Paper I.
In case of discrepancy, the English version will prevail.
There will be negative mark of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer. Marks received in Paper-I will be used to screen the candidates for appearing for PET/ Medical Examination.

Physical Endurance Test (PET):
Candidates will have to undergo PET / Medical Examination. Only those candidates, who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, will be short listed for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test. Paper-II of short listed candidates who qualify in PST/PET will only be evaluated.

Personality Test/ Interview:
One who qualifies in Paper I of written examination and PET and Paper II of written examination will be called for Personality Test/ Interview based on their combined performance in Paper-I and Paper-II.

Medical Examination:
One who qualifies in the PET will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade I of any Central/State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary.
One who found fit in the medical examination and qualifies in the written examination also will be required to appear in the Interview (Personality Test) of 100 marks.

Finally selected candidates for the posts would, as part of training curriculum, have to pass seven obstacle events as mentioned below, failing which may not be retained in the Force:

i) Jumping over the Vertical Board;
ii) Holding the rope on jumping from the Board.
iii) Tarzan Swing;
iv) Jumping on the Horizontal Board;
v) Parallel Rope;
vi) Monkey Crawl;
vii) Vertical Rope.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in