2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Selection Process in CRPF

From where I will get RTI application for CRPF? I want to get information about selection process for all positions. So some one is here who can provide me RTI Application Form. Give details that how many documents I have to attach with the form and where I have to send it.
Similar Threads
Thread
SBI Clerk Selection Process
TAPMI Selection Process
Selection Process Of SSC Stenographer
Selection Process of SSC CPO SI
Selection Process Of BSNL JTO
Jharkhand TET Selection Process
IIT JEE Selection Process
IIM Selection Process
Selection Process for IIT JEE
BPCL Selection Process
Selection Process of UPPCL
ECIL Selection Process
NMIMS Selection process
NMIMS HR Selection Process
XIMB Selection Process
IIM Calcutta Selection Process
Selection Process of MPPSC
Process for Selection in Wipro
Selection Process to Apply for IRS
Selection Process of NRHM
31st May 2018, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: Selection Process in CRPF

Can you tell me about the selection process for Assistant Commandant Post recruitment in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)?
31st May 2018, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Selection Process in CRPF

The recruitment in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will be done by the Rally System. The range DIG with the approval of ADG/ IG will send re cruitment teams to specified areas twice a year in the month of April-May and October- November.

All the selections are made on the basis of written test, physical test, medical test, trade test, typing test in the respective categories. Engineering and Medial professionals can also enter the Medical and Technical wings of the CRPF at the level of Assistant Commandant or above.

Assistant Commandant

On the basis of Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview

The written exam consists of two papers totalling 300 marks
Paper I: General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Ability (200marks).
Paper II: Essay in Hindi or English, Precise writing (English) and comprehension of given passage in English (100 marks).

After qualifying the written test, one has to undergo the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) comprising:
100m. Race to be completed in 16 seconds (Men) and 18 seconds (Women)
800m. Race to be completed in 3 min (Men) and 4 min. (Women)
Long Jump: 3.50m for men and 3 m for Women.
High Jump: 1.05m for men and 0.90m for women.
Short Putt (7.26 kg): 4.50m. for men only

One will be given 3 chances to qualify the minimum requirement in long jump, high jump and short putt. Failure in any one of these events leads to disqualification.

On clearing the PET, one will be called in for an interview. Then psyche and aptitude will be assessed along with general awareness and general intelligence. Preference in selection is given to outstanding sports men & NCC cadets who have a good record.

Finally one has to clear a medical examination and then make it into the merit list.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in