2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: Selection Procedure Of SSC

Hi buddy I want to know about Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level (SSC - CGL) Selection Procedure , so would you plz let me know about the same here ??
25th May 2018, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Selection Procedure Of SSC

As you want here I am telling for Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level (SSC - CGL) Selection Procedure:

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) after conducting the computer based test, Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification will prepare the All India Merit List for each category based on the marks of Tier 1, 2 & 3 exam and preferences exercised by candidates during document verification.

Appointments will be given as per candidates rank in the merit list.

The SSC CGL selection procedure comprises of Computer Based Test (Tier 1 & II) followed by Descriptive Test (Tier III), Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Profiency test and document verification

SSC - CGL Examination is conducted in three tiers as indicated below

1. Tier-I is a 75 minutes examination, having 100 questions & total 200 marks. For each correct answer, a student scores +2 marks and for each incorrect response, a penalty of -0.50 is given. There is no penalty for not attempting questions.

The score obtained in Tier - I examination is added in the final score to arrive at the merit list. There are four sections - Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness & each section 25 questions.

2. Tier-I and Tier-II: Computer Based Tests

3.Tier-II: There are four papers conducted in Tier-II Exam.

Paper- I Quantitative Abilities- 200 marks (100 Questions)

Paper-II English Language & Comprehension- 200 marks (200 questions).

Paper- III Statistics 200 marks (100Questions)

Paper-IV General Studies (Finance and Economics) - 200 Marks

For Statistical Investigator Grade-II: Paper- I, Paper-II and Paper- III are considered for selection.

Assistant Audit Officer Group- B: Paper- I, Paper-II and Paper- IV are considered for selection.

For Other Posts: Only paper-I and Paper II are considered for selection.

4. Tier-III: Instead of INTERVIEW, Tier-III (of 100 marks) has been inducted which will require candidates to write Essay/Precis/Letter /Application in either English or Hindi.

There will be no sectional cut-offs but a candidate will have to qualify all the three phases i.e. Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in