2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th October 2014, 08:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Selection Procedure after AFCAT

Here you are looking for selection procedure after AFCAT as you want here I am providing you.

Indian Air Force has invited creative and exploratory men to join the Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty branches.

For the same applications are invited from Male Indian people, as per Citizenship Act 1955, for courses start in July 2015 for Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Permanent/Short Service Commission in Technical and Ground Duty branches.

Applicants who are short-listed on the basis of AFCAT will be informed for further testing at one of the AFSBs at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar or Varanasi. The testing would consist of three stages as given below.

Stage-I: Test consisting of aptitude Test along with other exams will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I test is a showing test and only those who be eligible would undergo ensuing testing.

Stage-I capable applicants would be subjected to certificate check to ascertain their eligibility for the branches applied for. Those applicants who either do not qualify in Stage I testing or do not part the required eligibility would be sent back on the first day itself.

Stage-II: This exam consists of psychosomatic test, Group exams and Interview will be conducted on subsequent days (Five Days).

For Flying Branch: Pilot Aptitude Battery Test would be administered to eligible applicants.

For more details please let me know we will provide you.
20th June 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure after AFCAT

Hello sir, I qualified the Air force Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Air Force. Can you please what is its next step? Please tell me about the Selection procedure after clear Air force Common Admission Test? also provide me its next round schedule?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in