2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Selection Procedure Of AFCAT

Would you please provide me Selection Procedure for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) because I also want to participate in this Exam . Provide me detail of all the levels of AFCAT for selection of candidates . Please provide me online application form of AFCAT.
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC CGL Selection Procedure
AFCAT Selection Procedure For Ground Duty
AFCAT Fast Track Selection
Selection Procedure Of SSC
IIT JAM Selection Procedure
CPO SI Selection Procedure
Selection procedure of SSC CPO SI
Procedure of Selection in SSC CGL
Selection Procedure after AFCAT
IIM Kozhikode Selection Procedure
Procedure of AFCAT
AFCAT Selection Procedure
CDS Selection Procedure
Selection Procedure at TCS
IES selection procedure
TCS Selection Procedure
IIT PhD Selection procedure
IRS Selection Procedure
IBM Selection Procedure
IIM-A Selection Procedure
3rd May 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: Selection Procedure Of AFCAT

Can you tell me the selection procedure through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) in IAF (Indian Air Force) as I want to apply for it?
3rd May 2020, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Selection Procedure Of AFCAT

Indian Air Force (IAF) recruits Commissioned Officers in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non Technical) Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).

AFCAT is a gateway for both male and female candidates who wish to join the Indian Air Force for both Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission/Short Service Commission in Ground Duties for both Technical and Non-Technical roles.

One is selected based on the performance in the online exam and Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) interview. One opting for Ground Duty (Technical) branches are required to appear in both AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).

Selection Process

For Ground Duty (Technical) Branch:

One will be called for AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT). Selected candidates will have to undergo further testing of two stages:

Stage-I: consists of Intelligence Test along with other tests, document check.
Stage-II: consists of Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview.

For Flying Branch:

Candidates have to go through AFCAT. Intelligence Test, Psychological test along with other tests, document check, Group Tests interview & CPSS (Computerised Pilot Selection System) and or PABT would be administered to eligible candidates.

For Ground Duty (Non Technical) Branch:
One has to go through AFCAT. Intelligence Test, Psychological test along with other tests, document check, Group Tests, interview.

AFCAT Syllabus

English – Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms, and Phrases.

General Awareness – History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.

Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).

Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in