2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th March 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Sejmet Egipto

HI I would like to know more about the Sejmet which is an Egyptian goddess and the myths as well as legend famous about the goddess?
8th March 2016, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sejmet Egipto

The religion of the old Egyptians is extremely impossible to miss, the same stories are rehashed with various renditions in remote spots, yet essentially, the legend is the same, completed by one or alternate divine beings.

God made the world and the divine beings, the matured sun, sent one of his eyes to observe around the earth. What he saw eye did not care for the old god, people were starting to disregard and criticism him, so he was irate.

In the wake of having made out of nothing these inept people set out to resist, a discipline they merited and to give it was her ideal little girl, the goddess Sekhmet (or Sekmet).

Sekhmet came sensible and turned into a lioness, hungry for blood, which started eating up people all over the place.

Sekhmet additionally call "the Lady of the West" and Bastet "Ms. del Este" (the west is the universe of the dead, since that is the place the sun bites the dust, and east, where life is conceived).

Egyptian name: Sekhmet

Greek name: Sekhmet

Flower: Poppy

Incense: Peppermint

Red color

Stone: Red Jasper

Represents: The strength and power

Symbols: Woman with lioness head, sometimes carrying the solar disk with the sacred cobra

Keywords of the Goddess
Rage and Fury.

Statements of the Goddess
"Anger is part of my power as a woman."
"I learn to transform my anger to be heard."
"I learn to transform my anger and strengthens me and fills me with energy."
"I anger my ally."
"No renounce my anger I learn to transform".

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in

« Mba ceo | Iscom mba »