2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th March 2016, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

SECL Singrauli

hii sir, I wants to Apply for the job in the South Eastern Coal limited Singrauli will you please provide me the details of the Job recruitment of the South Eastern Coal limited Singrauli?
Similar Threads
Thread
SECL CMD Office
SECL Bhopal
NTPC Singrauli Address
Northern Coalfields Limited Singrauli Result
Singrauli Municipal Corporation
Cil secl
Vindhyachal NTPC Singrauli
Secl ukc
SECL New Job
Secl hq
SECL vacancy 14
SECL J K Area
SECL Singrauli Recruitment
NTPC Singrauli MP
Sbi secl
Cg secl
SECL map
Northern Coalfields Limited Singrauli MP
Northern Coalfields Ltd Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
B.ed College in Singrauli Affiliated by Barkatullah
27th March 2016, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SECL Singrauli

Singrauli Coalfield is spread across the districts of Singrauli and Sonebhadra in the Indian states of Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh,mostly in the basin of the Son River.

As you asking for the details of the job vacancies of South Eastern Coal limited Singrauli let me tell you that the at present there are no job openings in the South Eastern Coal limited Singrauli the last job vacancy of the SECL is in the month Dec 2015 the details of the job vacancy is given below :

Total No. of Posts: 75
Name of the Post: Dy Surveyor T & S Gr ā€˜Cā€™
1. General: 39 Posts
2. OBC: 20 Posts
3. SC: 11 Posts
4. ST: 05 Posts

Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years for General, 18 to 33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ ST candidates.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation with Survey certificate granted by DGMS.

Selection Process: Selection process will be based on Written Examination and Interview.

the details of the Recruitment of the SECL you may get from the official site of the SECL for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

South Eastern Coal limited

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in