2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th December 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

SDF Form

Hello, I want to know the details of the SDF Form as I want to fill the form and need to export some goods.
Similar Threads
Thread
Form 1 IGNOU OPENMAT form
SSC Form Online Registration Form
GPAT scholarship form Last date for form submission
IIT JEE application form status chaking process if form send to IIT Kanpur Zone
ESIC Form 1 Declaration Form
SSC Nic in Application Form Form
29th December 2015, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SDF Form

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the SDF Form and also the SDF form as under:

What id SDF Form:
A document submitted to customs authorities by exporters verifying that shipping bills are accurate and complete. An exporter confirms on form SDF that the amount paid by the buyer is the same as the full export value stated on the shipping bill. Also called statutory declaration form.

SDF FORMS

On account of introduction of EDI system at certain customs offices, where shipping bills are processed electronically, the existing declaration in form gr, is replaced by declaration in form SDF (statutory declaration form) .
SDF form is to be submitted in duplicate, annexed to the relative shipping bill to the concerned commissioner of customs.
After verifying & authenticating the declaration, the commissioner hands over to the exporter, exchange control copy of the shipping bill & the SDF form annexed thereto.
This must be submitted to the authorized dealer, within 21 days from the date of export, along with other shipping documents for negotiation.
The manner of disposal of the shipping bill & the sdf form annexed thereto is the same as that of the GR form.

EXPORT OF GOODS & SERVICES REGULATIONS, 2000

Duplicate copy of SOFTEX along with a copy of the invoice may be retained by authorized dealers.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in