2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th January 2020, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: SD College Of Punjab University

Can you provide me the details of the B.Com (General) Program offered by the Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatan Dharma College (GGDSDC) of Panjab University?
20th January 2020, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SD College Of Punjab University

Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatan Dharma College (GGDSDC) is a college of Panjab University was established in 1973. It has been awarded A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore. It was ranked 82nd in the 2018 All India Ranking by NIRF, MHRD. It is also recognized as 'College with Potential for Excellence' by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Delhi.

B.Com. (General)

PROGRAM MODE
Regular

NO. OF SEATS

ADMISSION CRITERIA
Merit Basis

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY
Admission to the 1 semester of B.Com Degree Course is open to one who has passed one of the following exams conducted by a recognized Board / Council /University: a) 10+2 exam or B.Com. Part-I (Old scheme) of Panjab University with 3of the following subjects securing at least 45% marks in aggregate:
Commerce (or Theory of Commerce or Foundation Course in Commerce)
Accountancy (or Book Keeping and Accountancy)
Economics
Business Organization (or Business Management or Theory and Practice of Management)
Insurance (or General Insurance or Life Insurance)
Banking and Trade
Commercial Geography
Office Management and Secretarial Practice (or Office Organization and Management)
Mercantile Law (or any Company Law)
Auditing
Typewriting and Stenography/Computers (for typewriting)

OR

b) 10+2 Exam or B.A. Part-I (Old Scheme) of Panjab University with minimum 2 of the subjects mentioned in (a) securing at least 50% marks in aggregate;

OR

c) 10+2 Exam or B.A.-I/B.Sc.-I Exam of Panjab University (Old Scheme) not covered in (b) securing minimum 50% marks.

OR

d) Any other exam recognized by Panjab University as equivalent to (a) or (b) or (c) as given above with requisite percentage of marks given under each clause.

Contact Detail:
Goswami Ganesh Dutta S.D. College
Sector 32-C, Chandigarh-INDIA-160030
Phone No: +91-172-4912400-405,2662816, 2600090
Fax No: +91-172-2661077
Email: info@ggdsd.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in