2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

SCRA Timings

What is the timing of the Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) exam this year? I haven’t get the admit card till now so I don’t have the idea about it. I would like to arrange the reservation ticket so if I know the time of the exam so I will choose the train according to it.
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Warangal Timings
Get KSRTC Bus Timings
NLU Delhi Timings
BFUHS Timings
JEE Main Timings
NEFT Timings RBI
IIT Madras Timings
SHCIL Timings
HSBC Timings
JNCASR Bus Timings
BCPL Timings
IIT Indore Bus Timings
SVNIT Timings
LPU timings
RMM to Mdu train timings
IIT Bombay Timings
KSEB Timings
IIT Guwahati bus timings app
Neft Timings SBI
NID Exam Timings
27th April 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Re: SCRA Timings

Hii sir, I Wants to give the UPSC SCRA Examination Will you Please Provide me the Schedule And Timing of the UPSC SCRA Examination ?
27th April 2018, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Timings

UPSC SCRA is a recruitment examination conducted on a national level to select student for recruitment of Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) under Indian Railways. The examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on behalf of the Indian Railways every year which witnesses a turnout of more than a few lakh students.

Eligibility Criteria

Age Limit:- 17-21 years.

Upper Age Relaxation:-

SC/ST - 5 years
OBC - 3 years

Educational Qualification:- Must have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent examination of a university or board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and atleast one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

Examination Pattern

Part I : Written Examination:-

Paper Subject Code Number Time Allowed Maxumum Marks
Paper I General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge and Psychological Test) 01 2 hours 200
Paper II Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) 02 2 hours 200
Paper III Mathematics 03 2 hours 200
Total 600

Part II Personality Test:-

Personality Test carrying a maximum of 200 marks in respect of only those candidates who are declared qualified on the results of written examination.

The Dates of the UPSC SCRA Examination is Not Declared Yet the Dates May be Announced in the Month of Oct 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in