2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

SCRA previous paper

My sister has filled the application form for the Special Class Railway Apprentices exam so for this I am looking for the last year question paper of it so will you please tell me from where I can download the last year question paper of the Special Class Railway Apprentices exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission?
Similar Threads
Thread
SCRA previous year papers free download
SCRA Maths Paper
SCRA Paper PDF
Sample Paper of SCRA
SCRA Solved Paper
Solved Paper Of SCRA
PDF SCRA Question Paper
SCRA General Ability Paper
SCRA Paper With Solution
SCRA Previous Year Answer Key
SCRA Model Paper
Previous Year UPSC SCRA Answer key
Question Paper Of SCRA
SCRA PDF Sample Paper
SCRA Exam Model Paper
SCRA entrance exam previous years question paper
Union Public Service Commission SCRA exam previous years question papers
Previous SCRA General Ability Test Paper
SCRA question paper
Solution of SCRA Paper
12th July 2018, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: SCRA previous paper

Hello sir, my brother is looking for Special Class Railway Apprentices previous year question paper? Will you please give me Special Class Railway Apprentices previous paper?
12th July 2018, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA previous paper

The SCRa is conducted by UPSC. But from last year the UPSC does not plan for SCRA exam. Special Class Railway Apprentices exam by UPSC for the 12th passed or graduates degree is being organized every year.

UPSC SCRA exam is being given by large number of candidates every year. The examination is organized to choose the candidates for the mechanical department in railways.

SCRA Exam has to be prepared in the very proper manner so that the candidates can read all the sections that can come in the exam.

Here is PDF for Special Class Railway Apprentices previous paper:
Special Class Railway Apprentices previous paper

Special Class Railway Apprentices previous paper:

A simple of mass m is at x=0 and moving along the x axis with velocity V0, at time t=0. it is subjected to a frictional force -bvx where b is a constant. and vx is the velocity in the x-direction. At what position x on the x-axis will it come to rest ?

(a) x=bv
(b) x=bv/m
(c) x=mbv
(d) x=mv/b

A body B of mass m moving forward with velocity v along the x-axis, collides elastically with a stationary object C of mass 2m at the origin. After the collision, body B moves backward along the x-axis. Given that the kinetic energy of the system is conserved. what is the speed of the object C after the collistion ?

(a) 2v/3
(b) v/2
(c) v/3
(d) 3v/4

A body is moved along a straight line by a machine delivering constant power. The distance moved by the body in time t is proportional to
(a) t 1/2
(b) t 3/4
(c) t 3/2
(d) t2

A body of mass 3 kg is under a force which causes displacement in it, given by s=t2/3 in meter, with time t in second. what is the work done by the force between time t=0 and t=2 ?
(a) 8 J
(b) 5.2 J
(c) 3.9 J
(d) 2.6 j

. What is the lateral displacement of a ray of light passing through a parrllel plate of glass of thickness t with angles of incidence and refraction respectively as α and β ?

(a) t sec (α/β)
(b) t sin(α-β) sec β
(c) t sin (α-β)
(d) t cos (α-β) cosec β

. A spacesship is a launched into a cirular orbit close to the Earth's surface. Waht additional velocity has to be imparted to the spaceship to overcome the gravitational pull ? (radius of the Earth is R)

(a) gR
(b) √2 gR
(c) (√-1) √gR
(d) (√2-1) gR

What is the trajectory of a particles if it moves according to the kaw x=a sin(ωt) and y=a cos(2ωt) ?

(a) Circle
(b) Parabola
(c) Hyperbola
(d) Elipse

The velocity of a particle moving in the positive direction of x-axis varies as v=α√x where α is a positive constant. Assuming t=0, the particle is at x=0. Waht is the time dependence on displacement ?

(a) t=2x/α
(b) t=2√x/α
(c) t=2√x/√α
(d) t=√2x/√α

A Particle of mass m moves in a borizontal circle of radius r under the influence of a centripetal force given by-kr-2, where k is a constant. What is the energy of the particle ?
(a) k/r
(b) -k/(2r)
(c) k/(2r)
(d) -k/r
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Special Class Railway Apprentices previous pape.pdf (538.6 KB, 31 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in