2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

SCRA Job Profile

Hi sir, I am Narpat Shekhawat. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the SCRA job profile. Can you give me some information about that?
Similar Threads
Thread
XIMB profile
AFCAT job profile
JNU Faculty Profile
Ntu MBA class profile
UCD MBA Class Profile
IE MBA Class Profile
Imd MBA class profile
Rites Ltd Profile
CAPF AC Job Profile
UCO Bank PO Job Profile
NYU MBA Class Profile
BPO Job Profile
LSU MBA Class Profile
USC MBA class profile
Dlf Ltd Company Profile
UVA MBA Class Profile
Job Profile of Examiner in SSC CGL
Working Profile of LIC ADO
Job Profile Of SSC CGL
SSC Auditor Job Profile
25th February 2016, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Job Profile

Special Class Railway Apprentice' (SCRA) mentions to a handful of contenders that are selected by the Union Public Service Commission India, after a rigorous selection process, to the undergraduate program in Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur.

As you have asked about the job profile of SCRA, check below for the information

After the completion of their training, they are absorbed into the highest level leadership program in the Railway organization (also called Group A Officers).

This cadre of officers are attached to the IRSME.

On completion of the probation in SCRA, one is posted as an officer in the junior scale.
Promotion to the senior scale takes place after about two years of service in working post.
After 6 to 7 years of service, the officer is promoted to the Junior Administrative Grade, which has two levels.
One can be serving in various assignments at the Junior Administrative Grade for 8–10 years.
This is followed by the Selection Grade.

The next in seniority is the Senior Administrative Grade, equivalent to the Joint Secretary, Government of India which is obtained after 16–18 years of service.
Officers of this grade may be posted as heads of various workshops in the field, as heads of a department functioning at the Headquarters office, as Addition Divisional Railway Manager or as the Executive Director in the Railway Board.
After six to eight years, while remaining in the same pay scale officers are selected to be appointed as Divisional Railway Managers (DRM).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in