2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

SCRA Important Topics

I applied for the SCRA. I am good in general knowledge. Can you tell me about the important topics for the general knowledge section in SCRA? And share the some short cuts tips and tricks which I should keep in mind for the exam? Thanks for the help.
Similar Threads
Thread
AFCAT Important Topics
Important Topics for AIIMS UG
Important Topics for GPAT
NDA Important Topics
Important Topics For PGIMER
Important Topics For UPCPMT
JEE Main Physics Important Topics
MPSC Important Topics
Most Important Topics For IIT JEE
CAT Exam Important Topics
APPSC Group 2 Important Topics
Important Topics For AIMS
MBA Important Topics
Important topics for EAMCET
JEE Advanced Most Important Topics
Important Topics For JEE Mains
IIST important topics
WBJEE important topics
AIPMT Important Topics
TCS written test important topics
15th May 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Re: SCRA Important Topics

I completed studies and planning to prepare for the UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) Exam searching for topics. Will you please provide me UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) Exam important topics to study for Chemistry and Physics topics?
15th May 2018, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Important Topics

The Special Class Railway Apprentice or the UPSC SCRA examination conduct by the Union Public Service Commission to select eligible candidates for admission into training courses in Mechanical engineering.

Important topics:

Paper I

Environment, Knowledge of Human Body, Solar System, Weather, Natural Resources and Industries in India, Politics and Society in India, British Rule and Freedom Struggle in India, World Organization (Political / Social / Economics / Cultural), Features of Indian Social System, Money and Finances, Evolution of Life, Environmental Pollution, Nutrition, Earth, Soil, History of India, Religious of India, Construction of India and Characteristics Features, Important Events in India and World over past 2 years, Social Barriers, Indias Five Year Plans.

Paper II

Physics important topics: Newtons Laws of Motion, Mass and Weight, Thermal Expansion, Isothermal and Adiabatic Changes, Reflection and Refraction, Magnetic Moments, Electric Current, Magnetic effect of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, Production, Nuclear Energy, Measurements, Equilibrium of Bodies under action of Forces, Pressure in a fluid, Gas Laws, Wave Motion, Prisms, Electric Charge, Wheatstones Bridge, Chemical effects of current, Cathode Rays, Radioactivity.

Chemistry important topics

Physical Chemistry Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Energy changes in a Chemical reaction, Chemical Equilibria and rates of reaction, Solution, Electro-Chemistry, Oxidation, Natural and Artificial Radioactivity.

Inorganic Chemistry Hydrogen, Group I Elements, Group II Elements, Group III Elements, Group IV Elements, Group V Elements, Group VI Elements, Group VII Elements, Group O, Metallurgical Processes.

Organic Chemistry Tetrahedral nature of Carbon, Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes, Halogen Derivatives, Hydroxy Compound, Ethers, Aldehydes and Ketones, Nitro Compound Amines, Carboxylic acid, Esters, Polymers, Non-structural treatment of Carbohydrates.

Paper III

The important topics of this paper consists of Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry (two dimension), Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential equations, Vectors and its applications, Statistics and Probability.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in