2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

SCRA For Graduates

I have completed graduation degree and now want to apply for the Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) exam so please tell me the graduates can apply for this? Give me the details about the eligibility required to apply for the Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Salary for MBA graduates
Lloyds MBA graduates
MBA Graduates In India
Best Jobs For MBA Graduates
Pay For MBA Graduates
Jobs for MBA Graduates in USA
Outlook for MBA Graduates
SCRA Exam For Diploma ECE Graduates
Employment for MBA Graduates
Job opportunities for ECE graduates
MBA Graduates
Salary for MBA Graduates
Unemployed MBA graduates
Jobs for JD MBA Graduates
Government Job for BBA Graduates
Companies for B.E Graduates
RRB Notification for Graduates
BCA Graduates Eligible For B.Ed
PSU Exams For IT Graduates
B.A LLB Graduates Eligibile For CBI
12th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: SCRA For Graduates

I completed my graduation and planning to apply for UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) Exam searching for exam details. Will you tell can graduates apply for SCRA exam provide all eligibility conditions so that I can apply also tell what the age criteria to apply?
12th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA For Graduates

The Special Class Railway Apprentice or the UPSC SCRA examination conduct by the Union Public Service Commission to select eligible candidates for admission into training courses in Mechanical engineering.

Yes graduates can apply for SCRA.

SCRA eligibility:

Age: The applicants must be between 17 21 years (January 2018) for General Category candidates.

For reserved category candidates get the age relaxation as per official notification, for example ST/SC students have 5 years

OBC have 3 years relaxation, For Defense service candidates have 3 years relaxation and Ex- serviceman/Millatry services have 5 years.

The relaxation criteria will be applicable as per Indian Governments.

Required Qualification:

The applicants should be completed their 12th class with compulsory subject of mathematics consists chemistry or Physics as a optional subjects.

The candidates must have the secure at least second division in the Intermediate Examination.
Completed 1st year of graduation degree of 3 year program with by getting 2nd division in the examination.

Those candidates who are passed their 1st year of graduation, they are eligible to apply for SCRA.

Also those an individual who have completed their Pre- Engineering Education by securing 2nd division as at least they also able to apply.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in